GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

NC VAG Back of the Dragon Mountain Drive- Saturday, March 11th

Join us! The @NC Volkswagen Audi Group Back of the Dragon mountain Drive is back on for Saturday, March 11th. Here’s the plan for timing. We will share our location to make things easier and bring a walkie-talkie as there is little service in the mountains. If there is a chance for wet roads...
  2. A

NC VAG Back of the Dragon Mountain Drive- Saturday, March 11th

Join us! The @NC Volkswagen Audi Group Back of the Dragon mountain Drive is back on for Saturday, March 11th. Here’s the plan for timing. We will share our location to make things easier and bring a walkie-talkie as there is little service in the mountains. If there is a chance for wet roads...
  3. A

RS7 Spark Plugs.... Electrode tips breaking?

There seems to be an alarming number of posts on the EQT FB page (where 99% of their customer support takes place) with reports of RS7 plug electrode tips breaking off... A few from NGK 91006, a few from Beru as well. What's the deal? Anyone here experience this? Widespread issue? No idea how...
  4. A

WTB: EQT Discharge Kit & TIP (open to brand on the TIP)

As the title says, looking for these parts. Open to brand on the TIP minus CTS and 034. DBV2 or MST (doesn’t need to have the silicon tubing) would be preferred. Home base is kind of all over the east coast from GA to NY this time of year and I’ll be making a trip from SC to the NY,NJ,PA area...
  5. A

Black Forest Technik Grand Opening (Saturday 5/8. 2 PM – 6 PM)

Any one from the forum going to BFI Technik (BFI's new shop) grand opening? https://www.facebook.com/events/1161933377607844/?acontext=%7B%22event_action_history%22%3A[%7B%22mechanism%22%3A%22your_upcoming_events_unit%22%2C%22surface%22%3A%22bookmark%22%7D]%7D
  6. A

Wookies in the Woods

Is anyone from the group planning on going to Wookies in the Woods with their MK7 GTI or Golf R? I'm close enough and have a connection to get a room, just debating on going or not.
  7. A

Christmas Alone..... Anyone else?

M-35 here... single- no kids and family all lives far away and we decided not to travel because well, 2020. It’ll be me, the GTI and the dog alone on Christmas. Not sure it has quite hit me yet, not sure how I feel about it. Maybe I’ll spend the day daydreaming on ESCTuning.com 😂
  8. A

Upgrading brakes from Non-PP brakes... Sorry for another brake thread!

I've read through dozens of brake threads and have accumulated a ton of information, but I still can't decide which route makes the most sense for me. Feedback from others experienced in this regard would be appreciated! About my car: Stage 2 FBO non-PP car. No tracking, but I do tend to brake...
  9. A

6 Speed DSG Not Engaging At Low Speed

EQT stage 2 ECU & DSG Tune Had something really weird happen with the DSG this morning... I was coming to a stop sign that I rolled through while making a right turn at probably 5MPH. As I was making the turn at low speed, I lightly pressed the throttle and the DSG wasn't engaged at all and it...
  10. A

FS: MK7 GTI OEM RSB

Stock end links still attached to the bar as well. I'll be making a road trip at the end of June and can meet at an exit off of I95 or I81 in the following states NC, VA, MD, DE, NJ, PA. $50
  11. A

FS: MK7 GTI OEM Airbox (NC, VA, MD, DE, NJ, PA)

I'll be making a road trip at the end of June and can meet at an exit off of I95 or I81 in the following states NC, VA, MD, DE, NJ, PA. $50
  12. A

FS: MK7 GTI OEM Steering Wheel DSG (NC, VA, MD, DE, NJ, PA)

Used for about 25k miles and is in good shape. There is one spot on the lower left side of the wheel where my jeans must have rubbed against and is outlined in the photos. Comes with the silver trim. I'll be making a road trip at the end of June and can meet at an exit off of I95 or I81 in the...
  13. A

FS: Stock Mk7 GTI suspension 20k miles. (NC, VA, MD, DE, NJ, PA) $250

I have the stock suspension (shocks, springs, struts) out of my 2017 GTI that I no longer need. I'll be making a road trip at the end of June and can meet at an exit off of I95 or I81 in the following states NC, VA, MD, DE, NJ, PA. $250
  14. A

WTB: MK7 GTI BBK

Looking to upgrade from my non-performance pack brakes. Prefer a full kit for all 4 corners but open to other options.
  15. A

Delete

delete
  16. A

MK7 GTI Squeak Noise

Could use some help trying to figure out what this noise is. It only happens when the car is cold and as I'm coming to stop and turning the wheel. It goes away completely after the first mile or so of driving. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Kl33KKy56A&feature=youtu.be MK7 GTI w/DSG. Mods...
  17. A

BFI MK7 Dogbone Insert - Stage 2. Version 2 (Post 9/15 vehicles)

Brand new in box. Decided to go a different direction.... $30 shipped to you in the ConUS.