GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. NellyGTI

SOLD: Android Radio PX5, Dasaita HA5207-V600

This radio was used to during this installation guide: https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/index.php?threads/android-head-unit-px5-mtcd-unit.344190/ It's in great condition, screen and bevel have very little visible wear. I've had a screen protector on the screen since day one (I just removed it)...
  2. NellyGTI

SOLD: JB4 Group2 w/ Data Cable

Selling my JB4 Group 2 with USB data cable. Been in the car for 2-3 years, works perfectly just switched to a programmed tune. Case is a little beat-up but all the connectors are OK. Asking $250 local (Southeastern MA) or $275 shipped.
  3. NellyGTI

FS: Resonator pipe for MAP Performance Downpipe

SOLD I switched to the non-resonated pipe for a bit more noise (no performance difference). If you have a MAP downpipe and want to quiet it a little bit, this is for you. Or if you are looking to get a MAP downpipe, they will sell you to other half w/ clamps, just send them a message, they are...
  4. NellyGTI

FS: AWE Touring to Track Conversion Kit - Almost New

SOLD Recently switched from the Track to the Touring setup on my GTI. This pipe was on for about 2 weeks and looks almost new. It was fun but a bit much for a family guy lol. Comes with 2 brand new clamps as well. Asking $200 shipped Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  5. NellyGTI

WTB/WTT: AWE Track to Touring Conversion Pipe

Like the title says, looking for an AWE Touring resonated pipe. I just installed the Track version and it's a bit much for me at times (though it does sound good). I'd do a trade with some $$$, if someone wanted to go from the Touring version to the Track version.
  6. NellyGTI

FS: VW Rear Pop In Sun shades

SOLD!!! For sale are a lightly used set of sun shades. Great if you have kids or want to darken your rear windows without having to tint them. Part # is 5G0064365 Includes all 3 shades and all clips intact. Missing the instructions but you can get them online somewhere. There is also a small...
  7. NellyGTI

FS: P3 Boost Gauge (not multi gauge) with RDX boost tap

SOLD EDIT: RKX tap, not RDX. For sale is a lightly used P3 boost gauge, some light scratches that can really only be noticed under direct light (tried to take the picture so you could see it). This gauge tells you boost and voltage, not the full ODB version. Includes most of the original bits...
  8. NellyGTI

Mass Tint Law Change

UPDATE: THIS IS FALSE!!! WENT TO ANOTHER SHOP AND WAS TOLD THAT NOTHING HAS CHANGED RECENTLY. Has anyone heard about a recent change? I was told from my regular inspection guy that he could not pass my car because of the tint on my driver side and passenger side windows. He gave me this hand...
  9. NellyGTI

FS: ECS Silicone Turbo Inlet Hose

Almost new condition. SOLD
  10. NellyGTI

Mass Nogaro wheels for sale, need TLC

FS: Another set of 2017 GTI Nogaro wheels https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_fid=112413&share_tid=41864&share_pid=625164&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Egolfmk7%2Ecom%2Fforums%2Fshowthread%2Ephp%3Fp%3D625164&share_type=t Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  11. NellyGTI

FS: Another set of 2017 GTI Nogaro wheels

These are off my 2017 GTI Sport with 20K miles. They are not in great condition either. At least 2 need to be straightened, maybe all. I’ve had them straighten once about a year ago and they either did a bad job straightening or I stink at driving and hit every pothole. 2 have noticeable curb...
  12. NellyGTI

FS: US tail lights off a 2017 GTI

Excellent condition, no chips, possibly some very faint scratches if any. $125 for the set (includes shipping) I will separate as well, PM me. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  13. NellyGTI

Wheel hop / thumping after installing new tires

OK, ever since installing Conti EntremeContact Sport tires I've had a 'thumping' on hard launches. I'm assuming that this is an extreme wheel hop situation with the tires hooking up and slipping. Here is a quick video which I tried to capture the sound... you can hopefully hear 3 quick thumps...
  14. NellyGTI

New Inspection equipment in MA

Anyone have their vehicle inspected yet with the new camera assisted system? http://www.thedrive.com/sheetmetal/13889/massachusetts-car-enthusiasts-fear-new-inspection-program
  15. NellyGTI

Stock Hankook tires available

They are 225/40/18s with 9k miles and plenty of tread on them. http://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?p=492950
  16. NellyGTI

FS: Stock tires - 225/40/18 Hankook Ventus S1 noble2 w/ 9k miles on them

SOLD!!! I picked up a set of summer tires so I don't need these now. Its a complete set of 4 that came off my 2017 GTI. Sidewalls say 225/40R18 92H XL I will take pictures this evening to show the tread depth, etc... I'm looking for $300 and local pickup (in Franklin, MA). Here they...
  17. NellyGTI

Alloy Wheel Repair

Anyone know of or used a rim repair shop somewhere south of Boston / north of Providence? Apparently, VW Nogaro rims aren't the strongest and I've already bent 3 out of 4. (I verified this myself by running a dial indicator along the inside of the rim and saw sections that were out of round by...
  18. NellyGTI

FS: MIB2 Discover Media Display, CD Receiver, and Bezel (5GM919605 & 3Q0035844)

SOLD!!! Pulled from my 2017 GTI with only 7k miles. Replaced with an Aftermarket system. Everything is in great condition. Asking $400 shipped for everything or make me an offer on individual parts. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  19. NellyGTI

FS: GTI fog light, right, passenger side

SOLD!!! Purchased for a project but ended up not needing it. Has some pitting but nothing bad. All tabs intact. $60 shipped or $50 picked up. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  20. NellyGTI

Android Head Unit - PX5 MTCD unit

I posted in the "What did you do..." thread and wanted to set this up to field questions, install tips and pictures. Note to contributors and readers: I would consider these type of units to be BETA... They have their bugs and issues, you may have to reboot it ever so often, upgrade firmware...