GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mass Tint Law Change

NellyGTI

Ready to race!
UPDATE: THIS IS FALSE!!! WENT TO ANOTHER SHOP AND WAS TOLD THAT NOTHING HAS CHANGED RECENTLY.

Has anyone heard about a recent change?

I was told from my regular inspection guy that he could not pass my car because of the tint on my driver side and passenger side windows. He gave me this hand out and said it went into affect a few weeks ago. WTF?!?! :confused:

Last edited:

tonipepperoni77

Drag Race Newbie
Has anyone heard about a recent change?

I was told from my regular inspection guy that he could not pass my car because of the tint on my driver side and passenger side windows. He gave me this hand out and said it went into affect a few weeks ago. WTF?!?! :confused:

100 percent false. Got my car inspected last week and last fine. Read at 36.3 percent. I would call the department of transportation to confirm but this to me would of have been huge news let alone it would not have just past inspection 5 days ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NellyGTI

Ready to race!
I going to go to another shop this afternoon. I don't understand. This guy has always been great and said that they received word from the registry. He had a stack of these handouts ready.

Tronix13

Ready to race!
I’d be moving if that was the damn case. Had my car inspected at the beginning of March and they never mentioned anything about a new law going into effect soon.

Tronix13

Ready to race!
I’m annoyed now, heading out to another inspection shop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Try Volkswagen of Norwood and see what they say. I’m calling Tint Works later today to make an appointment for a sunstrip and I’ll ask them if the laws have changed.

tonipepperoni77

Drag Race Newbie
I’m annoyed now, heading out to another inspection shop.

Keep us posted because like I said if that were true there would of been massive stories about it. So hopefully it’s just a dumb shop that printed a form from another state.

NellyGTI

Ready to race!
Another shop said the ROJO guy is an idiot and didn’t want to do the inspection. Car is in the inspection bay now.

He said there has been no changes.

False alarm everyone!!!

Tronix13

Ready to race!
Another shop said the ROJO guy is an idiot and didn’t want to do the inspection. Car is in the inspection bay now.

False alarm everyone!!!

Time to put that shop on blast and make sure he loses business. Thanks for letting us know.

tonipepperoni77

Drag Race Newbie

False alarm everyone!!!

Awesome thanks for confirming !