GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

Genuine VW Golf GTI MK7 Performance Pack Brake Callipers *Less Than 250 Miles* Audi Seat

Genuine VW Golf GTI MK7 Performance Pack Brake Callipers *Less Than 250 Miles* In amazing condition as you would expect as having only been fitted for less than 250 miles. Ceramic coated from new. Great upgrade from a non performance pack GTI. Any questions please ask. £425
  2. G

SOLD. Golf GTI Clubsport Belverdere 18” Alloy Wheels x 3 **Genuine** UK

Hi All, I am selling 3 Belvedere wheels individually (ideal as spares or to complete a set). These are fitted to the Golf GTI Clubsport, and rarely become available. Being forged alloy, they weigh just 7.6kg, but are also proving to be strong on UK roads. These are just so light, I was...
  3. G

Anyone selling?

Hi All If anyone is selling an early GTI with DSG, I would be grateful if you could let me know. Under 40k miles if possible. Cheers!
  4. G

Purchasing questions

Hi All After selling my MK7 a couple of years ago, looking to purchase another. I’ve seen a possible contender, and would be grateful for help with a couple of queries: It seems that genuine VCDS cables have changed since I last purchased one. Now seem to be VIN limited. Worth trying to...
  5. G

*UK* VW Golf GTI MK7 Clubsport Belvedere Alloy Wheels **MINT** Full Set, Lightweight

I have for sale a full set of these genuine rare 18” alloy wheels. I am in the UK. These are fitted to the Golf GTI Clubsport, and rarely become available. Being forged alloy, the weigh just 7.6kg, but are also, based on many GTI forums I am a member of, proving to be strong on UK roads. These...
  6. G

Urgent help from a Clubsport (or S) would be appreciated!

Hi Any chance someone with a Clubsport or Clubsport S could measure the distance between the exhaust tailpipes for me please? I need to be accurate, and straight line, from the same point on both please. A photo would be great if possible. Sorry, but this is urgent if anyone can help me...
  7. G

Differences between the Clubsport S & 7.5 GTI Muffler

Hi I think we have established that the 7.5 GTI box is of a simpler design that the CSS (just like the standard GTI item), but based on the photos below, are the tips the same size at the CSS? Tips look the same shape/design? I guess it will sound as standard GTI....?
  8. G

Facelift GTI

Hi I know it is a long shot, but has anyone received their facelift GTI yet? Just had a quick question if someone has.... Thanks
  9. G

Front lower control arm - HELP WITH BOLT PLEASE

Hi Really appreciate some help. I am removing the lower control arm, nearly out, but I cannot removed one of the bolts as it contacts with the DSG gearbox! On researching it seems that I need to loosen the chassis or engine slightly. As the car is in bits, can anyone advise how I can do...
  10. G

Rear shocks removal

Hi All Has anyone removed the rear shocks on a GTI? If so, do I just remove the top and bolt at the bottom, or do I need to remove the 3 bolts of the lower arm? Thanks
  11. G

Topic: Have the number, looking for a TSB! Anyone work for VW...?

Hi All I am hoping someone can help me out sourcing Technical Bulletin 2040288/3 - lubricating suspension item to address creaks etc on my Mk7 GTI! I guess the bulletin number will be unique to the UK? Thanks very much!