GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Hulk1

BF Goodrich Comp 2 A/S 235/45/17

$325 set of 4 — NEW Price Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Hulk1

Hulk’s Mini-Part Out

NEW ITEMS and PICS BELOW. Well, I’ve moved on folks. Message me for pics or questions. I’ll send anywhere but ask that you pay shipping as costs can vary considerably. Local pickup in South Jersey Philly area if you’re interested. Been a pleasure, thanks! 034 Motorsports P34 Intake $265...
  3. Hulk1

Subtle lip/splitter options

Finally shredded my Maxton lip. Considering how low it sits I’m not surprised. I want a little more of an aggressive look but I’m not into spending money on an overpriced lip that hangs way too low for an already lowered car. Been there done that. I saw on the mk6 forums there’s plenty of nice...
  4. Hulk1

Hulk’s Top 6 Mods <$50

This list is biased, deal w it. Share your own list below. 1. 034 Dogbone Insert $45 Crisper shifts, less wheel hop, easy install, modest price, ‘nuff said. 2. The Eurobadge Classic $12 Simple and straight-forward. You’re driving a Euro, so be obnoxious about it. 3. Kliimotorwerkes Badge...
  5. Hulk1

Best tune for daily driving (GTI/R)

Cue the old men who’ll say the best tune is no tune at all. Fair play, but this is a question for those interested in an increase in power and can compare. The way I’ve approached my car thus far is a compromise between performance and my own personal cosmetic tastes. The GTI at stock power...
  6. Hulk1

Re: Bigger brake upgrade

Re: Bigger brake upgrade Coming from a non PP GTI, I’m looking into eventually getting some bigger brakes w all the added power. The kits for sale out there aren’t tempting for the price. I guess my question is since I’m tuned, is going for a bigger brake kit worth it? Or could some nice new...
  7. Hulk1

FS: VMR V804 18x8 Hyper Silver 18.8lbs

SOLD Stock tires are included at no cost. These wheels have been on the car for less than a year, well kept, never curbed. One wheel has slight blemish on outer edge that you can barely see, purely cosmetic (pictured in post below). Wheels are just as pictured and well taken care of. Sent...
  8. Hulk1

Best hella flush setup you're likely to find

So affordable, bros https://store.034motorsport.com/hella-flush-stance-lowering-kit.html https://youtu.be/9HtMH1Jmnds Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Hulk1

FS: VMR V804 Hyper Silver 18x8 ET42

Looking to gauge interest in these if I decide to sell. Love these wheels and get nothing but compliments on them. Reason I'd sell is I'm looking at wider wheels. These wheels are VMR V804 Hyper Silver 18x8 ET42. They are very lightweight at 18.8lbs. Stock pirellis (225/40r18) included. About...
  10. Hulk1

GTI VS Charger R/T ScatPack (2016?)

Just a friendly encounter from a stoplight, only got up to 80ish before it was shut down. He pulled up next to me and revved, I figured I'd get smoked from the starting line and needless to say I did lol. In my defense he was in the left lane and didn't have a line of cars only 30 yards ahead...
  11. Hulk1

Painting side skirts

I've seen maybe a handful of MK7s that have attempted this, and I'm interested in doing it myself. The GTI has these ugly gray plastic side skirts, but any aftermarket add ons are WAY overpriced. Instead I'd like to paint match them to the new gloss black lip, and probably do the diffuser as...
  12. Hulk1

Clunking noise from spring (video)

So I recently completed the last leg of 1k mi+ journey and towards the end I noticed some clunking noises - thought it was stuff I had in the car. Turns out it wasn't and it's only gotten worse. Really loud clunking in the cabin. Thought it might be away bar or end links but all are on properly...
  13. Hulk1

For those w/ Raceseng shift knobs

Is this as far down as the adapter goes? There's no pics or videos of this, surprisingly, anywhere. I had to force it to even fit down this low but it looks like it should fit even lower. If some1 could send me a pic of theirs (all you have to do is remove the boot) id appreciate it. Sent...
  14. Hulk1

What is the Torque measurement for dogbone insert/mount

What's the proper torque number I should be tightening to? Going to put mine back on the car today. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Hulk1

FS: Front & rear matte black badges

VW matte black badges in like-new condition. These are Eurobadgez, the real deal. Just swapped out Bc I wanted a diff look. I have a back up rear badge as well. $30 shipped for the front/rear pair. $40 for all 3. Firm. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Hulk1

WTB/WTT for Black Mirror Caps

I'm interested in buying black mirror caps for the mk7, or trade in the rare circumstance that's possible. If you don't know, my car is red. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Hulk1

VMR V804s: A Review

The V804s I ordered arrived yesterday and I have to say, I'm mighty impressed. Far better than I imagined and the pics themselves don't do it justice in how they look in person. For those who don't know (I didn't initially), V804s in this size - 18x8 ET42 - weigh in at 18.8lbs. Always good to...
  18. Hulk1

Where can I get one of these?

So yeah I broke this by accident. Anyway to get a new one of these things? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Hulk1

FS: Neuspeed RSe10 Excellent Condition

Satin black RSe10's 18x8 ET45 - Only 19lbs each! Love the lightweight feel and overall look of these wheels and I'm only parting w them as I've decided to go with a different look altogether. These wheels are excellent condition, having never been curbed or scraped. No serious blemishes. Only a...
  20. Hulk1

Best shift knob material for ALL weather conditions

Hot, cold, dewy, whatever. What's the best all arounder? Seen some like BFI have Alcantara while Boomba claims theirs is temp neutral. Interested to here real world exp on this. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk