GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

Boost Actuator Upgrade?

Hello, I have a 2015 with an IS20 upgrade and the matching APR tune. A lot of fun of course. However I am about to replace my boost actuator for the 3rd time. Is there an upgrade to get away from the stock IS12/IS20 actuator? I have a spare in my shed, but really tired of having to mess with...
  2. J

Rear Louver?

Okay so I am tired of bubbles on my rear window from the tint. Anyone know where I might find a rear louver that fits the MK7 rear hatch window? Thanks, JT
  3. J

TSI Street Suspension PSS9

Okay, I am not worried about slamming the car, my only concern is good handling and ride balance. I currently have DG springs with Bilstein B4 OE replacements and an ST rear bar. I can tell after around 50k hard miles it is time to replace or upgrade. I am considering Bilstein B8 or B6 struts...
  4. J

HPFP Compatibility?

Searched but no clear answer, I have an IS20 upgraded Golf TSI with DP and APR tune. Feels like the HPFP is going out. Not bad for 90k hard miles, but are the 2.0 GTI/R pumps compatible if I want to upgrade? Thanks, JT
  5. J

255/40ZR17 Anyone?

I have a mildly lowered Golf, Drivers Gear springs and Bilstein struts. Konig Interflow rims, so increased offset of about 8mm. Anyone tried a 255 tire yet out there in the wild? I have around 300 hp at the wheels and I need more grip. Thanks, JT
  6. J

Trailing Arms?

Saw the 034 bits, nice but a bit pricey. Anyone used ECS parts or tried bushing replacements instead? Would love to hear some feedback from those who have been down this path.