GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

19" or keep 18" and lower

2016 autobahn. Bought last may. Love driving the car. I just want to get rid of the gap. Bought new BBS wheels and tires and stayed with the 18"s. Now i'm thinking maybe I should of went with 19". I want the look but don't want to sacrifice the ride. So 19" or lower?? Thanks
  2. S

Wheel spacer size?

Want to bump the wheels out as much as possible without any mods. I'm thinking 12-15mm spacers. Is this correct?
  3. S

cold air intake or high performance filter?

I thought I read that a HP filter is better $ value vs CA intake.
  4. S

4 Austins with tires

I have 4 Austins with Hankook Vestus S1 tires. They have Blk decals on them which peel off easily if not desired. There from my 16 Autobahn. the car has 15k on it but the tires have much less because previous owner ran separate wheels and tires for the winter. Wheels are in very good cond. 2...
  5. S

Is there a market for the MK7 stock wheels?

Want to upgrade my wheels. Trying to decide if I should sell the stock wheels with tires or not. Tires are not bad. Could get another season on them with my new wheels.
  6. S

DCC Comfort mode What happened to eco?

So I just picked up a 2016 Autobahn Man. Awesome car love it. Just Just trying to figure out the DCC. In the past I thought the choices were, Eco, Normal,Sport and Individual. Why Comfort?
  7. S

2016 Autobahn check oil light on ?? WTF

Just purchased a 2016 GTI autobahn manual with 14500mi. I was driving it today and the check eng.oil display came on. I couldn't get a last oil change mileage from the previous owner. I checked the dipstick and it shows low maybe a 1/2" from the tip. I had ordered the Liqui Moly oil change kit...
  8. S

DSG Stigma?

I'm currently pulling the trigger on a 2016 Autobahn with PP LP and DSG 35k mi. I just keep beating myself over regretting not going with the manual. I know this has been beaten to death. Why does the DSG have that stigma of being the wrong choice???
  9. S

Buying a used GTI Sport with not so good Carfax

Putting a deposit on this car tomorrow. The car was involved in a rear end collision. front end damaged right and left. Air bag deployed. 8/17 8215mi. offered for sale 12/17 13988mi. I've been back and forth on this car. I really want a Sport. This one fits my budget $19500.00. It's a 6+ hr...
  10. S

2017 SE man performance pkg. but not Brakes?

Is this possible??
  11. S

GTI S upgrade to Sport?

Really want a Sport. Right now they are hard to find for a reasonable price at least in the Northeast. So is it possible to take an S to sport level. Via OEM or after market parts?