GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Huh, I see. Wasn't aware. I'd stick with the higher octane then for safety Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. C

My understanding (via car talk) is that it's best to use whatever you're tuned for. A 1.8t like mine, tuned for 87, wouldn't see any benefits from 93 (unless it were knocking for some reason). GTIs are tuned for 93, no? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. C

Looks great, keep on keeping on Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. C

Search for Badgeskins, they make them. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. C

DAP has a set https://deutscheautoparts.com/mk7-golf-gti-brushed-alum-mirror-caps-5g08985373q7.html Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. C

Nice, I just put the oiled one in. My baffle is out as well. I'll probably do the turbo inlet pipe from CTS next - I hear that this setup is comparable to new intake. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. C

Ripley, My Rad Wagon (1.8t SE)

Hi All, Figured it was finally time to put together my car journal/build thread. My name is William (or Will if we're on that level), and this is Ripley. Here's some background: I'm a working photographer and moved to the south in October. Two weeks after I moved, someone smashed into my beloved...
  8. C

Today I found this LOVELY giant stain on my pillar and headliner. Sort of upset about it, I'm guessing a seal somewhere is leaking. About to call the dealership Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. C

Washed, put the new vanity plate on, coded Kencha tails. Also shot a bunch of photos and this video for show and tell. Next real "mod" I do will probably be springs.
  10. C

Looking forward to it!
  11. C

Nice! Any pics? Was yours a retrofit or did you have them initially? I'm guessing retrofit -that's on my list of mods to do
  12. C

Coded most of the basics in with OBDeleven (passenger dip, comfort open, comfort blink, etc). Couldn't get the open door chime deactivation to work though. That said, it's a great product and I highly recommend.
  13. C

Hahahahaha I'm pretty sure urbanjoke might be the guys username, but I've thought that too. Not sure of the difference but I'll check when I get home later
  14. C

I'll let you know! I'm probably doing that or the "urbanjoke" version on mine, so I'll be happy to help.
  15. C

Clean clean clean! Just got a new detailing vacuum , then headed to a meet later. Also my obd11 arrived but I accidentally shipped t to my moms house, so I'm waiting on that. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. C

Was this a retrofit or did your car come with them? I'm probably going to retro fit with deAutokey LEDs in the next few months.
  17. C

Finally ordered a vanity plate, so I can officially be "that guy" Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. C

Yeah those are sweet!
  19. C

I can't believe this is still going on Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. C

Hahaha it's all good. Yeah that's what I meant