GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. ITGUY

In process: Alibaba GTI build

new or used? I paid around 60 each from FCP euro.
  2. ITGUY

Does that integrate with the canbus? how is the boot up and response speed?
  3. ITGUY

Low cabin heat - again

Purely a coincidence. My Aux water pump randomly stops and starts working. Check for codes
  4. ITGUY

Low cabin heat - again

Was it leaking?
  5. ITGUY

Low cabin heat - again

I don't know why you people are replacing heater cores?? system is sealed unless it is leaking there is nothing wrong with them.. It's either the N82 or the Aux water pump. I would suspect it is your Aux water pump mine has been throwing a code for the past 5 years and has only stopped working...
  6. ITGUY

E85 Mixed with Pump Gas on Flash Tunes

Come on dude? Log your car, you expect people to guess at your problem? Could be anything. Provide mileage, maintenance and mods.
  7. ITGUY

My problem with the "Get one, just in case" is the warranty is ticking while you are sitting on it.
  8. ITGUY

MK7 Confessions

Ima tell'n!!!! :p
  9. ITGUY

Inspection

"Not actived" doesn't show up on the inspection stations equipment.. It's like it doesn't count, that's what I was told.
  10. ITGUY

MK7 Engine Failure - Advice Please

Why would you pay 10k for an refurbished EA888 motor installed? 8k is an almost built motor. Why was a milage even said if it was (sounds fishy) refurbished? You are being taken fella. stop going to the stealership.
  11. ITGUY

Understanding the MK7 PCV function, retrofitting the MK8 PCV, and why catch cans are bullshit(IMO)

If I have my SAI coded out will this still register the vacuum? So with this sensor you'll be able to see who has what TIP and if the vacuum is actually different? I would also be interested to see if the length of the venturi hose has any effect on the vacuum too. because not everyone is going...
  12. ITGUY

Understanding the MK7 PCV function, retrofitting the MK8 PCV, and why catch cans are bullshit(IMO)

What parts do I need for the sensor? lol :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
  13. ITGUY

A3 EA888 gen 3 with evo 4 turbo swap

No, Evo4 Golf R turbos are not a direct fit, you can not just put this turbo on an EA888 3rd gen nor a MK8 GTI. Not without the upgraded components of EVO4 Golf R engines. Charger pipe, throttle pipe, hoses, (I'm pretty sure all the turbo oil and coolant lines), (Downpipe are not...
  14. ITGUY

Master cylinder replacement - can I use a 2020 on a 2015?

You won't buy a part on RockAuto but you'll trust what they say about what fits what??? lol
  15. ITGUY

Master cylinder replacement - can I use a 2020 on a 2015?

I would say this one is safe since it shows the compatible OEM part numbers Rockauto
  16. ITGUY

Open wheel kit car build off MK7 GTI engine.

Maybe?? I know it'll be direct fit for EA888 3rd gens.
  17. ITGUY

Open wheel kit car build off MK7 GTI engine.

So I came across this neat little guy..... GoblinV2 :unsure:
  18. ITGUY

500WHP: TPC38, E85 vs Vortex XL, E85 *Rematch*

WTF did that guy do to his aerodynamics?
  19. ITGUY

That's why I think the O-ring is either missing or is mangled up. I have spare O rings just because of that. I went with a .5 mm bigger O ring so it doesn't sit in the groove but actually acts as a gasket.