GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. GTI2016

Possible Damage - Strange Noise

So about a year ago I had a basic service done on my 2016 GTI. Oil change, piugs tire rotation (non-dealer outfit). Well after picking up the car and doing the usual 100+ test drive I felt some serious vibration and loud noise coming from the left front wheel area. At first it would happen only...
  2. GTI2016

MK7 16' OEM Springs 3k Miles

Selling factory OEM MK7 2016 springs 3000 miles. $150
  3. GTI2016

Loose wheel bolts after rotation

So I had my tires rotated and when I got the car back after driving around 20 miles (at very high speeds) I started to notice server vibration and thudding coming from the front left tire. Pulled over and got out to inspect and found the wheel bolts for the front left tire where loose... I could...
  4. GTI2016

Windshield Sun Visor

Can anyone make a recommendation for a quality windshield sun visor that fits a GTI well? Much appreciated, thanks!
  5. GTI2016

FS: BMS JB1 with data cable

SOLD Will ship $365. Upgradable to JB4 later this year. Went with ECU flash and will definitely miss the JB1!
  6. GTI2016

FS: JB1 w/Cable

SOLD
  7. GTI2016

Cant stop watching and laughing!

So good... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3LYzmFz0LM
  8. GTI2016

Brake Pedal Response

Anyone notice that when braking and letting off the brake pedal, the pedal seems to slowly return to its neutral or 'off' position. I've noticed this when I pump the breaks to great better breaking and the pedal is very slow to come back. Haven't seem this in any other car I've owned.
  9. GTI2016

Sway Bars

If I had to choose between installing a sway bar in the front or rear of the car, which would be the better choice in terms of making a difference in stability and ride quality?
  10. GTI2016

FS: 2016 GTI New Set of Austins - Wheels Only

Set of 4 GTI 18" OEM Austins off a 2016 car with 1200 miles. Wheels only in perfect shape - like new. Looking to sell locally in Southern Cal. New lowered price - $575