GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Resolute Blue

Formula 1

That's awesome! A woman who can get into motor sports. Rare these days.
  2. Resolute Blue

Formula 1

I think it was during P2.
  3. Resolute Blue

Formula 1

I'll wave flags, pick debris, pass out water, whatever gets me next to the track! That Grosjean miss was scary. Kimi almost had the same experience with Alonso ironically on Sunday, didn't he? Some crashes are entertaining and others, like Jules Bianchi, are just sickening. I keep thinking...
  4. Resolute Blue

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Great sticker choice. It's like a soupçon of extra style. ;)
  5. Resolute Blue

Formula 1

Rumors suggested they're trying to revive a USGP in New York/NJ which isn't terribly far from you in DE. The last time it was meant to be on the calendar it fell through because they couldn't secure the financial backing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EWTp0Xfksg As a San Antonio resident I...
  6. Resolute Blue

Formula 1

Oh that Martini livery is just nice! I'm definitely getting a Bottas cap here soon and a polo shirt if I can find my size. You're spot on about Ferrari. I really like Arrivabene, he's such a cool guy. He's class but he's super humble and he avoided Massa's car last week like a smooth...
  7. Resolute Blue

Formula 1

Shoot, that's right. That overshoot was this year. I forgot I actually made a couple from this year, good catch! I forgot about Lewis going into McLaren's box! Massa did the same recently but I forgot who's box it was he entered. Bit of fun, bit of fun. Yeah, a strong Williams team is...
  8. Resolute Blue

Formula 1

Under the updated superlicence rules I don't think she'll qualify for one. I can't predict who will fill up their seats but I know there are hungry drivers out there for sure. Jean-Eric Vergne off the top of my head could be a great option. I think he's too good to stay a test driver...
  9. Resolute Blue

Formula 1

My god... Bottas and Vettel on the same team? That would make a fantastic 2016 season! But if they do drop Kimi and he stays in F1 where would he go? Damn, what a coup that would be if HAAS got him in one of their seats? Mind = blown if that happens. That 21 "saga" was typical of any true...
  10. Resolute Blue

Formula 1

You're right, Lewis was a ghost during the race. That penalty didn't help either. I did see that interview with Brunny and enjoyed seeing that kind of eagerness in a driver. Kimi on the other hand seems to have lost some drive (emotionally). This year seems to be his resume for a new...
  11. Resolute Blue

What car did you pass your driving test in?

I'm in the same boat. Been driving my 98 civic ex since I joined in the Navy in 2002. Going to be replacing her with a 2016 GTI.
  12. Resolute Blue

Formula 1

That kid is unreal. Him and his teammate actually, both just kids really but especially Max. His dad must really be giving him some great advice because I respected the way he defended himself against Massa during that press conference. Did you remember that one? Kid turned it on him saying...
  13. Resolute Blue

Formula 1

The crash with Alonso and Kimi was pretty interesting. I dunno how I feel about refueling. Yeah they may be able to push harder but you still have this pesky tire management to deal with. I wish the compounds were built where the drivers can just push as hard as they can without needing to...
  14. Resolute Blue

Mobile Phone Themes

If you're like me you enjoy tinkering with your mobile phone and its layout. I enjoy making different themes for my Note 4. How does your phone's layout look like at the moment? Share your screens. Here's my current layout with three different colors: Here's a few videos I slapped...
  15. Resolute Blue

When parking....

Usually park nose first when it's a larger lot otherwise I'll take the time to back in to have easier exit.
  16. Resolute Blue

What car did you pass your driving test in?

93 Civic hatch (manual). It was my uncle's second car, I took the test in CA. Test was a joke. We drove around a few streets near the DMV then he had me reverse alongside a curb and that was it. Didn't even hit the highway. I like how they test folks in Finland. They take driving much...
  17. Resolute Blue

Formula 1

These grid penalties are getting annoying. It's such a double edge sword. You wanna just see the drivers battle it out and not see them getting punished for mistakes from the garage but at the same time they're all on the same team so they win and lose as a team. Argh!
  18. Resolute Blue

which watch do you wear?

I love watches but I'm not in a position to invest in a lotta different kinds so I've been using this Pathfinder since 2006 and it's still working just fine. Great servant. Been with me all over the globe.
  19. Resolute Blue

GTI Wallet

Haha! Right? That's going to be me when I unload that nice down payment. It'll be worth it. I'm gonna join ya in getting a wallet like this when the time arrives.
  20. Resolute Blue

What is your occupation?

10-year Navy vet now a nursing student.