GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. H

Milltek Center Resonator for Golf R - “sold”

I am selling the Milltek MSAU618 center silencer/resonator. I had it installed for only about two weeks. Comes with parts shown in photos and is in good condition. These sections of exhaust sell for about $390. It originally came as part of the complete valved and resonated exhaust system...
  2. H

SOLD (PRICE DROP!): Milltek Black Velvet Cerakote Oval Tips (4)

Hi everyone- Used these for about two months. A couple of nicks as seen in photos, but mostly on underside. Comes with 4 clamps. These are $400 new. Will sell for $175 and deliver to UPS store, where they will call you to pay for shipping. NEW PRICE - $120
  3. H

SOLD: Milltek Center Resonator Section MSAU618

Did you add a downpipe and now your Milltek non-res is too loud?? Selling my center section by Milltek. This comes standard on the Milltek Resonated Exhaust system, and I drove with it for about a month. Since I'm keeping my stock downpipe, i decided to get a straight pipe. $150. I'll...
  4. H

Set of 4 APR Exhaust Tips

I started cleaning these, but then ran out of Simple Green :) Set of 4 $50 and buyer pays the UPS store directly for the shipping (I already have them in little APR boxes, ready to go)
  5. H

Traded my R in for an R

Traded in my modded oryx White 2016 manual for this lightly used 2019 DSG on Saturday. I was specifically looking for one with the gloss black wheel option. Loving it so far! My daily manual transmission traffic nightmares are over, digital dash and bigger screen are sublime. And although...
  6. H

FS APR Downpipe

Hi guys, Selling the APR downpipe that I had on my R. Had it on for about 6 months give or take. Here is link from APR: https://www.goapr.com/products/apr_exhaust_cast_race_dp_20t_mqb_awd.html You will see what's included by looking at the photos. $400. It's in a box, ready to go! ;)
  7. H

Roof Wrap on White R

Hey peeps - Just wanted to share new gloss black wrap on my white R. Sorry for shit pic in parking lot. Little frost still on roof :) If it doesn't last more than 2 years, I might end up painting it permanently. :confused:
  8. H

FS Brand New Vibrant Resonator 17950

7/23/18 - SOLD! Here it is folks. A very popular option for our vehicles (research it). Looks like I will have to take a loss here. I never put it on. Original box and bubbles! Super shiny. Paypal me $50 and I drive to UPS for you. You can deal with them for shipping. No additional...
  9. H

FS Golf MK7R Audi S3 Resonator Delete

SOLD!! I'm ready to sell! Stepped into a catback so don't need anymore. :D I did enjoy it though. Pretty sure this is the one: https://www.ecstuning.com/b-ecs-parts/golf-7-r-8v-s3-resonator-delete-pipe-kit-without-inlet-clamp/020296ecs01~a/ Come and get it. I don't have a box for it...
  10. H

Vibrant Resonator to APR DP with Aftermarket CBE

Hi guys, I have tried to be a good person and researched and PM'd the most knowledgeable but now I must reach out to the masses. I just got the APR cat back system installed, mated to my APR DP, which is non-resonated. The kit is beautiful and I'm not getting rid of it, but I'd like to reduce...
  11. H

Just went STAGE 2 APR POP n BANG

I was APR stage 1 for a long time and had the resonator delete. After going with a new Southbend clutch, stage 2, and APR downpipe, I immediately put my resonator back on! It was too loud and 'tinny'. So after breaking in my clutch and going back for the high output flash version of Stage 2...
  12. H

Will go Stage 2 in 2018!

Hey guys, I went APR Stg 1 about 14 months ago. My car is a manual with stock clutch, so it is starting to slip in higher gears when I'm driving WOT. I have a resonator delete so far, and I want to keep noise reasonable. I realize that is subjective. So which catted DP shall I consider...
  13. H

FS: Set 2016 MK7 Cadiz Wheels

I am selling 4 Cadiz wheels off my 2016 Golf R. 19x8 offset 50 I believe. Comes with new GTI Autobahn red strip center caps. They have a couple light marks on them, but overall in great condition. I did not super clean them, but hit them with Simple Green and hose. I will put them in the...
  14. H

New Wheels on my Oryx White

Finally decided to move away from the Cadiz and had these RSE10s (gunmetal) installed. Pretty happy with the look so far! Wheels look very dark in the photo but I think they look much better in person. This is on stock suspension Also running ECS complete short shift kit, Resonator delete, and...
  15. H

Aftermarket Wheel/Hub Caps for Cadiz?

Hey guys, I know I'm in the minority, but I kind of like the Cadiz, especially with the ECS flush kit. I've been searching for the VW center caps that have the red ring around the perimeter, but all links I find in forums don't seem to work anymore. Anyone know where to order those? ECS sells...
  16. H

Anyone else transport a DOG in your R?

I take my dog to work everyday. I'm looking for a rear seats cover. I've searched the forum a bit and haven't found anything. Where can we buy a nice form fitting back seat cover that latches around the headrests/seatbelts? Thanks guys
  17. H

Another new Golf R Owner

I picked her up a few hours ago in Nebraska, and tomorrow I complete the drive back to Texas. Already clocked about 3 hours of highway and so far so good! I've been looking for a while for the exact car I want and finally found it. MSRP. Oryx white 6 spd manual, with DCC/NAV. I found it online...
  18. H

Dealers Selling Way Over MSRP?

I just found a nice Oryx R manual about 4 hours away from where I live. Tint, NAV, DCC. I was getting to the point where I was going to make a decision. They had is listed online for about a grand less than MSRP. Once you take the bait, they called me and said, "oh we're sorry, that was a...
  19. H

Any Previous STI Hatch Drivers Now Own R?

How did you adapt to the seemingly much smaller interior? Any other thoughts between the two vehicles besides the fact that the interior is much nicer in the VW, etc. thanks!
  20. H

STI Driver Considering R

Hi guys, I've been driving a Stage 2 STI hatch for years and I love it. However, I have to start thinking about the future and the R and Focus RS are on my mind. The Focus RS might still be a bit too boy racer while the R is more grown up. I live in Dallas and I happened to stop in the VW...