GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. XM_Rocks

***SOLD**** 2016 GTI SE 6MT - 37k Miles - PP, LP and DCC - One owner! OEM+ Build!

***Car is now sold*** 2016 VW GTI SE 6MT w/ 37,670 Miles Reflex Silver DCC - Performance Package - Lighting Package Pictures of the car - Full/Better Photos coming later this week Asking $18,750 Reason for sale, I bought a 997.2 and we don't need a 3rd car. One owner, garaged since Day 1...
  2. XM_Rocks

Found my GTI replacement, introducing my 997.2 C2

Earlier this year I decided to add an NC Miata PRHT to the stable Was going to split time between that and the GTI. The Miata ended up being too one dimensional, I just didn’t enjoy driving it more than 30 mins away due to the road noise and edgy highway manners. It was a hoot around town...
  3. XM_Rocks

Thinking of selling my 2016, thoughts on value? (Poll Included)

Hey All! I am contemplating selling my GTI and getting into a 997.2, the Porsche bug has bit again. What do you think my car will fetch? 2016 VW GTI SE 6MT in Silver w/ 35k miles Performance Package Lighting Package DCC Car is a One Owner Texas Car, Title in Hand and has been garaged since...
  4. XM_Rocks

Just bought a toy to compliment the GTI, NC Miata PRHT

2007 Miata Grand Touring PRHT 6MT with Premim and Suspension Pkg (for LSD). 64k miles, one owner, 29 CarFax Maintenance records from the local Mazda dealer. Plans include: Coilovers, wider wheels, sticker tires, 2.5 Swap with some type of FI, full exhaust and Vitaloni Mirrors. Shooting for...
  5. XM_Rocks

2020 Sonata gets some cool tech

TFL: Top 10 features of the 2020 Sonata Hyundai/Kia is killing it!
  6. XM_Rocks

IAT Logs: Stock Tune with Magic/Majesty $300 Intercooler

Thoughts? I never got logs prior to installing the Intercooler. Temp was 96F out, runs were 30-45 seconds apart. 2016 GTI Stock Tune with Ebay Intercooler- 3 Runs Sent full logs this AM to Stratified for my Protune. :D
  7. XM_Rocks

Sessions ending federal policy that let legal pot flourish

Still shocked that it’s still a Schedule 1 Drug, then this from the Federal Govt. https://www.apnews.com/19f6bfec15a74733b40eaf0ff9162bfa
  8. XM_Rocks

Anyone have access to European ETKA?

Looking for part numbers of the MK7.5 Xenon Headlights on the 2018's. Looking for AFS Xenon and GTI.
  9. XM_Rocks

Anyone working on a Cobb Protune to add exhaust gargles and pops?

Miss this from my MK5 with aftermarket exhaust and now that I have a Clubsport S Silencer, hearing the euro programmed cars is making me jealous. Anyone offering protunes thinking of offering this?
  10. XM_Rocks

MK7.5 LP Headlights

Does anyone have access to grab the part numbers of the housings?
  11. XM_Rocks

Anyone on here running the Revo/Eibach Linear Sport Springs

Link below. http://www.revotechnik.com/product-details/suspension/mqb-revo-spring-upgrade-kit I have only seen one guy on VWVortex running them. Looking to get more opinions if they exist.