GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. N

OEM Tire, OEM Oil Filter and APR Intake

I traded in my GTI last weekend so I no longer need these parts. I will ship anywhere. 1. One OEM Pirelli tire, never used and it still has the sticker on it. $90.00 shipped 2. OEM Oil Filter from Paul at DAP. 10.00 shipped INTAKE SOLD
  2. N

2015 MK7 GTI//Black w. Ltg Pkg//SE Manual//World Wide Transferrable Warranty//$26k

Hey guys, Up for sale is my 2015 MK7 GTI. I'm in the US Air Force currently stationed overseas in the UK(England). I can have the car shipped to any major US waterport, I bought the car tax free so the buyer will just need to pay their states tax to register the car. Here's the specs... 6,6xxx...
  3. N

Bought a new DSLR - Deep Black Pearl

I got a new Rebel T5 Eos, I love this thing! I've only had it 3 days so here's some rough pics and a video! The DP and BOV are for sale by the way ;) http://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10850 PICS! VIDEO of the DP in action! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogab6SYXPWY
  4. N

Axle Bolts

So after doing more research into my odd noise (which still hasn't been fixed) I think this could cause the noise. When the shop did my spring installs I know he reused all the bolts that were removed. Could this cause the noise I'm hearing? (Rubbing noise from front driver side, US SPEC GTI)...
  5. N

Tune friendly dealers?

Does anybody know of any in the East Midlands areas? Norwich? Cambridge?
  6. N

Clunking noise from driver side wheel well area

So I've posted about this before. After doing more reading I think my issue might be suspension related. Whenever I engage the clutch at a normal rate I get a rubbing/clunking noise coming from the driver side. I can feel it thru the gas pedal and it sounds like a card in a bicycles spokes. If I...
  7. N

Rubbing/Rattling when pulling away?

I'm having an issue with my 2015 GTI getting a grinding/rubbing noise when I let off the clutch in 1st to drive off. Whenever I launch from first around 1000rpm I hardly get the noise or have any issues. If I pull away in about 1500 rpm or do a harder launch to enter traffic I get a...
  8. N

Grinding/Rubbing when pulling away in 1st gear?

So I'm ED stage 2, DP and BOV - I'm also Manual transmission. Whenever I slowly pull away I feel like a grinding/rubbing coming from the front of the car thru the pedal. Could this be an issue with the clutch/brake assist? Anybody else experience this?
  9. N

Ebay Downpipe, Ebay Spacers and CTS BOV Review...

So I took the dive after tax season and bought some new car parts. I went with the catless DP from Ebay, 15&20mm spacers from Ebay and the CTS BOV - I just installed all of them about 2 hours ago and here's my thoughts so far... Ebay Downpipe: This thing worked for me. The welds look great, it...
  10. N

Radio won't work, analog clock showing?

Hey guys, 3500 miles on the clock and the car has been fine until today. I drove to pick my daughter up from daycare with my music playing and no issues. As soon as I hopped back into the car with her the analog clock showed on my radio once the car turned on, but I can't get the radio to...
  11. N

EuroDyne MK7 Tune and Power Tap *Feeler*

PLEASE DELETE.
  12. N

I'll Eurodyne Tune your car!

Hey guys, I bought the Eurodyne tune and power tap tool. All the information on it can be found in the forum. Anyways, I'd like to offer tunes to you guys. I have to buy new credits from Chris (the owner of Eurodyne) so I'll need to charge for the tune. APR tunes go for 450 quid, I'll tune your...
  13. N

ECS Badgeless Grill

Hey guys, I have up for sale an ECS badgeless grill. It looks just like the one that Kindi has on his car. I bought the grill 2 weeks ago and fit it, but don't have the funds to do a proper notch fill. (Over 600 US dollars where I am :( ) I am selling just the grill, not the black filler pieces...
  14. N

Pic Request - H&R Super Sport Springs

Does anyone run the Super sport springs? I know that they're supposed to drop .3 inches lower than the Sport Springs.
  15. N

Northgate VW - Bury St Edmunds/Anyone use them?

Has anyone used the dealer mentioned above? I'm looking to tune my vehicle and I am unsure if these guys are mod friendly or not - thank you.
  16. N

Let's get a group ya hear?!

MK7 UK, Nice to informally and electronically meet you all. I'm Nappy :cool: I'm a U.S. Airman stationed at RAF Lakenheath which is roughly 45 min North East of Cambridge University. I don't arrive back into the UK until January 2015 as I am currently terrorist hunting :rolleyes:, but when I...
  17. N

What's the ideal WHP you're aiming for?

Just curious as I love to hear other peoples opinions on WHP and what they would feel comfortable with. Especially if their car is a DD. I'd like to sit around 380-400whp. That's quick enough to surprise people but mild enough so I won't kill myself. ;) -Nappy
  18. N

First US Spec GTI in the UK!

My first real post I suppose. I'm US Air Force currently deployed to the middle east. My home station is RAF Lakenheath about 2 hours north of London. Long story short I ordered my 2015 GTI SE, Midnight Black, Light Pkg and I pick it up January 1st, 2015! I hope the car brings the same amount of...