GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. I

Grrr!

Fun thing happened to me today..I parked my car in a carpark and left it minding it's own business while I went into a shop only to get back and find a note on my windscreen (never a good start). Basically a nice person saw someone trying to reverse park (badly) next to me and in the process...
  2. I

Possible keyless malfunction?

Hi all. Loving the GTi so far, and it's been faultless for the first 1200 miles. Now however the keyless entry seems to be going a bit wonky. I can't lock or unlock the car from the drivers side but it does still work from the passengers side. Has anyone had any experience of this? I just want...
  3. I

MFD digital speed?

Only had my GTi a few days now and I'm loving it! Just a quick question though, can I set the small mfd screen in the instrument cluster to display the current speed at all? Apologies if this has been answered before, I've tried a quick google and could only really find answers for the mk6. Cheers!
  4. I

Fellow BW 23ers..

The time for our Golfs to be born is upon us!! This is all starting to get pretty exciting! No update on moving to stage 4 for me yet..although it's only Monday..anyone had an update yet?
  5. I

Tracking number disappeared?

Tried doing my hourly ritual of refreshing the tracking page and it now says my order number is no longer recognised..has this happened to anyone else before?
  6. I

Dynaudio..worth it?

Hi guys.. I've ordered my Golf and I'm super excited about it. The only hang up I have is not speccing Dynaudio (my wife wouldn't let me lol). How good is the standard GTi sound system, as far as standard sound systems go? Will there be sufficient bass etc for most uses? Cheers.
  7. I

5dr GTi ordered! Woo!

Hi everyone. I've been reading the forum for a while so I finally decided to make an account and join in. I'm going to start with a little rant, sorry guys. Last week I decided I wanted to get a new GTi. I popped off down my local dealer to ask a few questions about financing, waiting time etc...