GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

Heated mirrors? SE Diesel

I'm still trying to figure out if my MK7 SE has heated mirrors. Assuming it does how do you operated them? Thanks Scott
  2. B

Coolant level from new

Hello, Got my 2.0 150 Diesel a month ago, anyway checked my coolant for the first time today and noticed its only just above the min mark. Is this normal? I've not noticed any coolant loss and the engine appears to be operating at normal temperatures. Cheers Scott
  3. B

Ok, so I got my Golf what now?

Is there any low cost things I can do to imprive my Golf 2.0 SE TDI in any way? I'm thinking of Bulbs, Wipers etc. If so, do you have any recommendations bases on experience? Also, no footwell lighting in the SE models? Is that true? Thanks Scott
  4. B

Rear parking camera

Kind of regretting not getting the rear parking camera fitted as a £175 accessory. What are my after market options? Do VW retro fit these and if so is the wiring already there for it so the car doesn't have to be taken apart? Cheers Scott
  5. B

Cooling fan running when car parked?

Hello, Parked up. Locked my MK7 and noticed what sounded like the cooling fan running? It's this normal and does it have anything to do with DPF regen? Cheers in advance... Scott
  6. B

2.0 SE TDI In URANO GREY

Finally got it. I was reticant at my choice of colour at first going for a flat paint as opposed to a metallic but I have to say, it looks rather nice. Its my first ever VW and I am very impressed with it. First impressions Love the auto hold handbrake. You have to trust it, but it works...
  7. B

OK, I give up, where is the USB charge point?

Just received my brand new 2.0 SE with standard infotainment system. I have a CD slot in the glove box with SD card slot and an IPod thing in the centre console but can find anywhere to charge my phone? Am I being really thick? Help ?
  8. B

New Car Run-In?

Hello, I'm picking up my new Golf Mk7 5 Door 2.0 TDI SE 6 Speed next Thursday and wondered if you could help me with a couple of questions? Firstly, is there such a thing as a 'run in' period for a Golf Diesel, ie, should I keep the REVs low for a certain amount of time / mileage...
  9. B

Alarm question

Does the alarm on the SE model Golf have a sensor that sets the alarm off if the vehicle is knocked say by another car door when parked? Thanks Scott
  10. B

Newbie!

Hello, I'm Scott from Manchester, just ordered my first ever Golf due to be built 16th Feb 2014. Look forward to picking your brains for advice and sharing my experience as a first time Golf owner. Cheers Scott