GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. MQB_7.5R

SOLD: Euro Rear Headrests

Selling a set of OEM Euro rear headrests. These were installed in my Mk7.5 Golf R. They have been discontinued from VW, but multiple places have them for sale in the $350-$500 range. SOLD
  2. MQB_7.5R

SOLD: APR Intake

Selling a full APR carbon fiber intake system. This system has the carbon fiber turbo inlet pipe as well. The intake is in good condition with minimal scuffs that aren't visible once installed. All tabs are intact. Comes with a clean filter installed. Retail is about $750 for the complete...
  3. MQB_7.5R

SOLD: MK7 GTI COBB Accessport

Selling an unmarried COBB Accessport for a mk7 GTI (2014-2021 models). (NO DSG UNLOCK) Currently has a custom plaid faceplate, but the original grey faceplate is also included. The list of tunes is attached. It is still in great condition and works like new. Retail is $725. I am asking $430...
  4. MQB_7.5R

SOLD: New Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel

Selling a brand new EuroZone Tuning Carbon Fiber Steering wheel with blue ring at the top. This wheel can be installed on any mk7 GTI, Golf R, or GLI. OEM paddle shifters can be swapped over for those with DSG, or the wheel can be used as is for a manual. Also comes with an OEM stretch bolt for...
  5. MQB_7.5R

SOLD: New APR Pendulum Mount (7-Speed) -$150 shipped

Selling a brand new APR pendulum Mount that fits MQB cars with a 7-speed DSG. Retail is $300. Asking $150 shipped. SOLD
  6. MQB_7.5R

OEM Plus Exhaust Switch - MK7.5 Golf R

This is a my personal install guide for an oem plus optioned exhaust switch. This kit was purchased from vagexpress. I was skeptical at first since I have limited experience with wiring and there were very few install instructions provided (none in English). Shipping took about 2 weeks from...
  7. MQB_7.5R

FS: Blue APR Coil Packs ($70 Shipped)

I am selling a used set of APR Coil Packs that came off my mk7.5 Golf R. I had these installed for less than 1,000 miles before I decided I was not a fan of the blue. These worked great on my car, but there are a few scuffs around the edges of the coil packs. Retail is $180 for 4 or $45 each. I...
  8. MQB_7.5R

Rear Spacers Question

I have a set of Racingline 70mm studs installed on my mk7.5 Golf R. These are advertised to work with up to 10mm spacers. My Macan brake upgrade will require 10mm spacers up front, which is not an issue. I would like to also put 10mm spacers on the rear to match, but I am seeing people having...
  9. MQB_7.5R

FS: APR Catch Can -$220 + Shipping

Selling an APR Catch Can System off a 2018 Golf R. This fits any E888 Gen 3 MQB vehicle. This system retains the factory PCV system. Comes with everything pictured, except the drain line for the catch can. The 3 bolts that connect the intake to the catch can are also not included, but you can...
  10. MQB_7.5R

MQB_7.5R Build Thread

This is the build thread for my 2018 mk7.5 Golf R's. Follow my Instagram @MQB_7.5R for additional updates. To get things started, I had a mk6 GTI as my first car. After learning how to drive stick, I started to modify the car. Four years later, the car was track ready with a Stratified ProTune...
  11. MQB_7.5R

GTI Weighted Shift Knob

I have this metal shift knob for sale. It looks and feels great! Weighs 9 oz or 270 grams. It feels much better than stock. Used for about 2 months. Asking $60 plus shipping. Near perfect condition as well. The shift boot tucks into the groove so it limits the amount of metal shown.
  12. MQB_7.5R

No Longer Available

No longer available
  13. MQB_7.5R

WTB Mk7 GTI Catch-Can

Hello everyone, I recently purchased a mk7 gti and would like to buy a catch can setup, Thanks in Advance.