GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

Faster car- help

Hello all, I haven't been on this site in what feels like centuries and I recently just decided to give my beautiful car some love again. So, I want to go faster but I want to know the cheapest way to do it. perhaps a tune? what's the best tune out right now. I used to have the neuspeed...
  2. M

F/S: Rieger Quad Tip diffuser with Tips

I have a Rieger Diffuser, Never Mounted, Never Used, With flowmaster tips. Dont have the funds to get the exhaust installed right now, so i decided to sell this. $500 Shipped
  3. M

Lets talk about BC Racing BR Series Coilovers

BC Racing coilovers for Golf mk7: $995 from Import Image Racing (comes with free lug nuts :eek:) OR $1,250 from Modded Euros Im definitely looking into getting these on my car soon, but i want to know more about them since there seems to be alot to know about them (customizable spring...
  4. M

F/S: OEM mudflaps and Injen Intake

$95 for the mudflaps (pretty much brand new) $170 for the Intake (used for about 2k miles) Shipping and paypal fees are included PM me or email me at christian.ramos05@yahoo.com for pictures or details
  5. M

FS: 15' LYON $650 OBO

Includes tires, center caps. I can ship at buyers expense PM or email me at christian.ramos05@yahoo.com
  6. M

Anyone running VWR R600 Intake?

Any details on how it runs?
  7. M

FS: OEM Mudflaps $90 Shipped

Sold
  8. M

15' Lyon costs?

Who knows what the lyons can go for? Im trying to sell the set but i have no idea what they sell for.:confused:
  9. M

50mm or 55mm strut?

Ive been shopping for coilovers but dont know which one to get because of options like 50mm or 55mm. What does that mean and which one does the 1.8t mk7 have?
  10. M

Neuspeed Power Module $295 shipped - Las Vegas

Selling my power module for $295 shipped. I still have the original packaging. I will ship the same day or the next day. Part # 64.10.15 I used it for 2000 miles and decided to go with a full tune.
  11. M

18"x8"/18"x9" - ET35? Will this fit

Will this fit my golf 1.8t? I plan on lowering on eibach sportlines... About a 1.8' drop. Will this fit and what size tires should I get in order to avoid rubbing?
  12. M

FS: ECS BADGELESS GRILL with silver stripe

SOLD
  13. M

Neuspeed RS Series

Does the lightweight factor affect the durability of the wheel?
  14. M

Thoughts?

http://www.amazon.com/GOOACC-White-Daytime-Light-2014-201V/dp/B00S11UAFA/ref=sr_1_20?ie=UTF8&qid=1431534875&sr=8-20&keywords=golf+mk7
  15. M

The bigger the downpipe the better?

Im seeing different sizes for downpipes.. 3,3.5 Is the bigger the size the better the performance? I also read on one of the threads that downpipes may cause a turbo to blow, is this true? Should I get a new downpipe if im going to tune? I also plan on having a custom exhaust from the...
  16. M

What kind of tune are you running on your 1.8T?

I plan on switching from the Neuspeed Power module to a full tune and I want to know about the different kinds of tunes for the 1.8T. What are your thoughts and why do you like it or not? :D
  17. M

DIY: DeAutoKey H7rc HID kit with no tap adapters

First Impression: WOW! the lights are very bright. Driving at night time is much easier now with this kit. Installation was very easy, everything was plug and play. I would recommend this product to anyone. Left is stock Right H7rc Finished product Before you do anything, remember not to...
  18. M

Exhaust Size?

Does anyone know what the piping size is from the turbo all the way back with the stock golf mk7?
  19. M

Shifting on Tiptronic Transmission

Is there a way to stop auto downshifting when pressing on the breaks using VCDS?
  20. M

DeAutoKeyLED H15 bulbs

I currently have Osram Nightbreakers for my low beams and have been looking for H15 bulbs to match my low beams for a while now and have come across DeAutoKeys 75k lumen and 58k lumen H15 bulbs to match the H7 Osram Nightbreakers. Install took less 10 minutes for both sides This is what my...