GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

(SOLD) GTI CTS Catted Downpipe

Bump, who’s looking for a dp out there.
  2. D

Bump. Apologies to everyone that I didn't get back to! Added pictures and updated price to $300 shipped (40% lower than current sale pricing).
  3. D

Bump, still available.
  4. D

Cobb Accessport v3 - SOLD

Well, I appreciate fellow members looking out. Read the other threads and feel borderline on it.. a mix of lack of communication and perhaps something happened with customs. I’ve sold / bought a handful of items here so @ MK7Gti, I’d do $400 friends and family.
  5. D

Bump, nobody looking for some power?
  6. D

SOLD - Selling a cobb accessport V3 w/ MAPerformance stage 2 tune, $400 shipped.
  7. D

FS: 2017 GTI SE, 6MT, Carbon Steel Grey, 117k miles

Bump, I hear you. Trade in is $16,700.
  8. D

Bump, 18,000 obo. Another couple weeks and it will get traded.
  9. D

Honestly no idea if it would work with a spacer. Bought the car new and in CA you don’t smog until the 6 year mark so haven’t gone through it. What I can say is that you can swap downpipes in less than an hour so that would be the way I’d go, at least for CA.
  10. D

Gti, updated title
  11. D

gotcha. I would think shipping would be around $30. CTS is a two piece design and can get pretty compact.
  12. D

Sacramento, CA
  13. D

I can get a picture posted later tonight and it steps down to fit the oem catback diameter.
  14. D

$300 shipped - 65k miles. Edit: added pictures, don't mind the mess. One of the hangers snapped off and has been welded back on.
  15. D

Removed and replaced intake and downpipe with original parts as well as detuned. Car is back to stock and had a fresh alignment last week. 18,500 obo
  16. D

Moving on from the VW world and getting an EV in the next month or so. Would rather have the car go to an enthusiast if possible but otherwise will be reverting to stock and trading in. 1 owner, 117,300 miles and increasing by 30 miles a day as it's still my daily driver. 85,000 miles is all...
  17. D

GTI MPG

Win^ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk