GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Cobb Accessport v3 - SOLD

Dooger213

Passed Driver's Ed
SOLD - Selling a cobb accessport V3 w/ MAPerformance stage 2 tune, $400 shipped.

Attachments

• AP1.PNG
    AP1.PNG
    53.4 KB · Views: 86
  • ap2.PNG
    ap2.PNG
    43.4 KB · Views: 87
  • Cobb.jpg
    Cobb.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 93
Last edited:

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
Lol that’s cute. I bought a thing I never received. Why would I be trying to buy a second? And ask for PayPal goods and services? Keep dick ridding your boy though.
He's bringing up a valid point. Another forum member bought something else from the same seller after you and had a smooth transaction. That's not to say your transaction didn't go poorly and you ran into a real problem, but there are more data points here.

You also paid the previous seller through PP goods and services and got a refund after the seller claims it was shipped. Again, maybe it was never shipped and the seller was trying to screw you out of an AP, maybe this is a scheme you've figured out and are going around collecting AP's.

I'm not making a judgement call but we wouldn't be doing our job as a community if we didn't at least tell the seller of this AP all of this and let him decide if he wants to make a deal with you.

Dooger213

Passed Driver's Ed
Well, I appreciate fellow members looking out. Read the other threads and feel borderline on it.. a mix of lack of communication and perhaps something happened with customs.

I’ve sold / bought a handful of items here so @ MK7Gti, I’d do $400 friends and family.