GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Show us your MK7

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
View attachment 298232

Here's the squad. The Golf now has a Vortex XL and MPI/LPFP, tuned by EQT on ethanol, around 600hp. RS3's on DS1 and ethanol, just an intercooler, similar power to the Golf. Cayman has a Kline cat-back and M-Engineering tune (DS1's sister company), probably 450hp.

1600+ horsepower in 15 cylinders, one fewer than a Chiron. Goal this year is keeping the oil on the inside. Golf has lots of cool parts waiting to go on (aluminum subframe, CSS knuckles, new clutch, probably a Wavetrac).

amazing driveway… why’d you chose to build the R over the RS3?

ECNMY R

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
R, RS3, GTS 4.0
Thanks. Primary reason is the RS3 is my wife's daily and our road trip car, but also, aside from the sound and power, I don't love it dynamically or ergonomically. I love the R, and since the KWs especially, it's a worthy companion to the 718.

HarryCMK7

Car(s)
2015 VW Golf MK7
Sexy side shot of my MK7 looking clean 😎

Attachments

• IMG_3174.jpeg
    IMG_3174.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 59

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP

Halfevil7

Car(s)
2015 mk7 se sport
My limited Platinum grey mettallc mk7 sport :edit: Wsup I’m new names jay.. reside in sandiego everything you’ll see via my golf I’ve done myself .. these cars are fun affff cheers

Attachments

• IMG_1099.jpeg
    IMG_1099.jpeg
    6.8 MB · Views: 116
Last edited:

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
that cant be a factory color

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
that cant be a factory color

Platinum Grey Metallic is a factory color on some non-GTI Golfs in the US, and was a GTI color option in Canada. So Canadian vehicle would be my guess. The color, saturation, and sharpness on the photo looks like it's cranked to high hell, which would explain it looking a bit odd.