GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
Installed the period correct 8" entertainment display last night. They should have come from the factory with these installed.
The 8" matte was probably my favorite of (all) the screens I've had installed. If we had the option for Discover Pro here in the states this screen might have been an option... VWoA doesn't love us that much.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
I would have thought you'd say Brazil, Columbia, Ukraine, but Korea... Really?
Yeah…..the downtown ‘vile FULL of Russians, Thai and every other nation

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
A little overhead ambient light action, in black for a car with no sunroof 😬.
PXL_20220125_043653777.jpg

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
A little overhead ambient light action, in black for a car with no sunroof 😬.
View attachment 236783
Did these change between 15 and 17? Both of those look so strange when I look back at mine, besides the color. Reminds me I need to drop the front and see if I Can realign the passenger light clips. Tweaked it when swapping to LEDs, and the side has gone dim. So not sure if the LED bit the dust or it's just not getting contact.

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
Did these change between 15 and 17? Both of those look so strange when I look back at mine, besides the color. Reminds me I need to drop the front and see if I Can realign the passenger light clips. Tweaked it when swapping to LEDs, and the side has gone dim. So not sure if the LED bit the dust or it's just not getting contact.
I'm pretty sure the rear light is the same as what comes in a lighting package GTI (and I assume the R), LEDs. The front is not from any Golf, it's from the Arteon (and Passat B8 I think, though maybe in grey only). I have a lot of work ahead of me with this one, but it's detailed here, you'll have to let Google translate the page...
https://www.drive2.ru/l/590922080061533902/

RisingFallens

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI!
Diggs pretty much laid it out, but just in case people want to see it (I'm a visual learner and need things explained like I'm a toddler...)

This is what you want to see

https://datazap.me/u/acadia18/sneeky-v5-3rd-gear-pull-log-1-10422?log=0&data=33-34

View attachment 236315

The set point is calling for 3400psi, and the rail pressure pretty much follows that perfectly. That's good :)

This is what you don't want to see

https://datazap.me/u/acadia18/sneeky-v4-3rd-gear-pull-log-1-112721?log=0&data=35-36

View attachment 236316

The set point is calling for 3333psi, and the rail pressure starts there, but then drops to 2300 when the boost actually builds up. That's bad :(
This,

I had the same struggle ): you’ll see yourself running out of fuel at high end power and it going kinda limp.

branman1

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI 2021 GLI
I'm pretty sure the rear light is the same as what comes in a lighting package GTI (and I assume the R), LEDs. The front is not from any Golf, it's from the Arteon (and Passat B8 I think, though maybe in grey only). I have a lot of work ahead of me with this one, but it's detailed here, you'll have to let Google translate the page...
https://www.drive2.ru/l/590922080061533902/
I have a harness that is custom made for this console…..well one with a sunroof. I sent the specs to Zero815 and he made one for me. I just have to get around to actually ordering the Arteon ambient light.

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
I have a harness that is custom made for this console…..well one with a sunroof. I sent the specs to Zero815 and he made one for me. I just have to get around to actually ordering the Arteon ambient light.
Nice... I ordered the connector and pins (I hope). Honestly have no idea when I'll get around to this.

branman1

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI 2021 GLI
Nice... I ordered the connector and pins (I hope). Honestly have no idea when I'll get around to this.
Yeah I’m in no rush. Really don’t feel like lowering the headliner to run the harness for the replacement rear dome light. I also need to sort the coding to function properly.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Got me a billet washer fluid cover and a new engine mount courtesy of @daconchslop

Stage 2 at that....time to feel this engine in my bones!

Nice collection of parts you're getting there.

I'm also like 99% sure I have an Accessport for you (don't worry guys, not mine :ROFLMAO:)

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
Nice collection of parts you're getting there.

I'm also like 99% sure I have an Accessport for you (don't worry guys, not mine :ROFLMAO:)
See what you started? lol

Also, good because a deal fell through for me yesterday on one. (to be fair i did drag my feet a little much debating if i wanted that one, long enough for someone smarter than me to scoop it up)