GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by trapper14

1. T

What did you do to your mk7 today?

I agree and will try to escalate to dealership management. By the way, this is a 2019 GTI SE DSG with 3,400 miles (9 months old).
  2. T

I let the DSG shift at 6,000rpm and was doing about 55mph. I'm going to try to contact the service manager (don't expect anything from him), then try another dealer or try to contact VW of A.
  3. T

Thanks, I think I'll call another dealer to verify.
  4. T

They had to do it to recreate the problem..... ha, ha! It happened once before when I was driving at a steady 75mph on the freeway.
  5. T

I hate to spend $$$ at an indie shop when the car only has 3,400 miles under warranty (9 months old).
  6. T

It redlines about 7,200rpm. I've over rev'd on a downshift with no lights or other issues.
  7. T

They said the mechanic took a test drive and it happened to him also. I can't believe that they all do that. I'm not sure who to call next.
  8. T

This is the page in the Cayman S manual....
  9. T

I'll check the manual for my Cayman S
  10. T

I said, who designs a car that makes the EPC light come on for going to 6,00rpm. My 2011 Cayman S can bounce off of the rev limiter without turning any lights on. I'm not sure if I should try another dealer, ask to talk to the Zone Rep or try to contact VW directly.
  11. T

I told them I was sorry I bought this thing. They told me to look at this page in the owner's manual.
  12. T

Took my 2019 GTI SE DSG to dealer for EPC light. They said it was because I took the engine up to redline. They said don't do that! :mad:
  13. T

Official White Silver Metallic GTI / Golf Thread

Just got my 2019 SE last week.