GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by TheJennyRish

1. TheJennyRish

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Finally had that srs-tec spoiler addition primed, painted, and put on. It’s only been sitting in my living room for a year or two. (y)
  2. TheJennyRish

ECS MK7 GTI Gloss Black Rear Diffuser

Mine is doing fine, too. No ceramic coating, just regular waxing like the rest of the car. No real scratches, looks great.
  3. TheJennyRish

Looking for mechanic shop in central FL

I’ll keep that in mind, thank you. :)
  4. TheJennyRish

Thanks for the rec. Nothing at the moment but I need a place to service my car according to the maintenance schedule or if issues come up. Getting closer to 60k miles, want to keep him moving.
  5. TheJennyRish

Hello all, I live in central Florida, Seminole county, and would love to know a good mechanic shop that specializes in VW. Maintenance stuff is mostly what I’m looking for. Any recommendations?
  6. TheJennyRish

Custom Spoiler Extension (Gathering Interest)

Anyone have an idea of shipping cost to Florida? For budgeting purposes, of course. So far my birthday has been kind to me.
  7. TheJennyRish

Magnaflow, fits real nice in there.
  8. TheJennyRish

Official Reflex Silver Metallic GTI / Golf Thread

Finally paid off my car! Looking for a nice and simple spoiler (possibly extension) next. This colour is so photogenic, absolutely love it. .
  9. TheJennyRish

Your Mk7 year/mileage

2016 - 47800
  10. TheJennyRish

I just ordered the ECS diffuser, too, so I’m excited to get it and put it on. I think the gloss black will look good with reflex silver. Thanks for the photos! [edit] So fitment on my 2016 GTI is ok. It takes a LOT of finagling to get it where it needs to be. After some swearing, though, it...
  11. TheJennyRish

I bought a black badge from eBay and then used a sheet of silver vinyl to cover the backing, cutting it with an exacto blade to get it just right. The badge fits over it nicely. The vinyl I got from Michaels craft store. It’s super close to body colour, which surprised me.
  12. TheJennyRish

Central Florida Mk7

I’m right outside of Orlando, between it and Sanford. Nice to see some fellow Floridians! Reflex Silver Mk7 - “Bucky”
  13. TheJennyRish

SOLD: VWR springs for GTI Mk7 NEW in box

Had too much fun shopping and have to sell these, still bagged and in box. Asking $215 shipped (US only) PM if interested. SOLD!
  14. TheJennyRish

I love RS because it looks great in colour or black and white. Here’s my boy Bucky sporting some Neuspeed wheels.