Central Florida Mk7

new R Fan 2018

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
MK7.5 R

07_Arya

Car(s)
2019 GTI Autobahn
Central Florida here as well. Work in Brooksville, live near Orlando and have friends and family in Ocala/Gainesville. When you see me darting around, make sure to wave!

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
Nobody ever waves in these cars lol. Usually get mean mugged for some reason by other mk7s

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
Dul
No Shit? Well my windows get tinted today, so even if I am smiling and waving you won't be able to see. HAHA - if I fail to honk or wave, just flip me the finger! LOL
Duly noted ?

mike G

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7/E28/JLU
Moving from germany with all my cars to North Florida (Pensacola Area). Any good scenes up there?

Mike-E

Go Kart Newbie
Nobody ever waves in these cars lol. Usually get mean mugged for some reason by other mk7s
Guilty. My last car was an STI, I could see that hood scoop coming 1/2 mile away and waved. The Golf based cars look like generic econoboxes from the front (made worse when de-badged). By the time I realize it is a GTI/-R it is gone.

TheJennyRish

Car(s)
GTI Mk7
I’m right outside of Orlando, between it and Sanford. Nice to see some fellow Floridians!

Reflex Silver Mk7 - “Bucky”

F9CEBDB7-152B-4D2E-B0DE-AD847790EB22.jpeg

Last edited:

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
I recently moved to Fern Park, between Maitland and Casselberry and see there are at least 4 other mk7s in my little neighborhood and a few mk1-mk3s. Any of you guys on here?

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
Seminole here too!
Since I moved here from downtown I see so many more VWs per capita. Are there any groups around here? I don’t have social media so I probably have no way of knowing.

Ghost GTI

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'19 GTI SE DSG
Since I moved here from downtown I see so many more VWs per capita. Are there any groups around here? I don’t have social media so I probably have no way of knowing.
No social media here either. I've been twice to the VW/Audi night at the Ace Cafe in downtown Orlando. Its pretty chill. I'm not too social so usually I go with a few friends and just grab a drink or some coffee. But that was before COVID, haven't attended one since.