GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Looking for mechanic shop in central FL

TheJennyRish

Car(s)
GTI Mk7
Hello all,

I live in central Florida, Seminole county, and would love to know a good mechanic shop that specializes in VW. Maintenance stuff is mostly what I’m looking for. Any recommendations?

TheJennyRish

Car(s)
GTI Mk7
Thanks for the rec. Nothing at the moment but I need a place to service my car according to the maintenance schedule or if issues come up. Getting closer to 60k miles, want to keep him moving.

Ghost GTI

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'19 GTI SE DSG
If you need to change oil, I have an extractor I can help you with. Have tools for basic things too (rotate tires, brake jobs, etc.)

new R Fan 2018

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
MK7.5 R
Hey I'm in Oviedo and have used FS Tuning for a couple things. They work MOSTLY on German cars, especially modding them! VERY knowledgeable about all things EU cars, they even have their own local race team. I'd recommend getting an oil extractor to do your own oil changes and some jack stands to rotate the tires too. Very easy DIY projects. See ya around Seminole county:)

turbovw1

Go Kart Newbie
Hey I'm in Oviedo and have used FS Tuning for a couple things. They work MOSTLY on German cars, especially modding them! VERY knowledgeable about all things EU cars, they even have their own local race team. I'd recommend getting an oil extractor to do your own oil changes and some jack stands to rotate the tires too. Very easy DIY projects. See ya around Seminole county:)
I think I have seen you around town (Winter Springs / Oviedo). I have a limestone gray Golf R.