GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Tamer

1. T

Rim protector

Just in case .... Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  2. T

15mm rear spacers. Can i go 20???

GTIans; I installed eibach prokit and 10mm front / 15mm back spacers. The wheels are just about flush. I am thinking of going a bit wider on the rear. 20 instead of 15mm. Any reasons why to do or not to do? Let me know what u think. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  3. T

What would be ur next car? A future MKX?

Now that i drove this amazing toy, not sure I would swap it woth any other car in the future, started to look into next new shape GTI. What would be ur next car?! Another MK? Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  4. T

Top or bottom?

Thinking of removing that 50% tint; gets too dark at night and interfere with proper visibility .... plus I think it looked better without tint!!!! Any ideas? Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  5. T

VW OEM Sport Springs?!?!?

I've read about VW OEM Sport springs that gives a 1.1 inches lower on GTI. Any one knows more about those springs? Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  6. T

Few after pics

This is how it looks now. Working on a custom made decals soon. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  7. T

Installing those now!

Will post "after" photos soon Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  8. T

Steering Wheel Changed anyone?

Any one changed their steering wheel? photos?
  9. T

Best spacers in ur opinion are ....

Guys thinking of putting spacers. 10 mm rear and 3 mm front. What brand is the best in terms of quality and reliability? Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  10. T

Best spacers in ur opinion are ....

Guys thinking of putting spacers. 10 mm rear and 3 mm front. What brand is the best in terms of quality and reliability? Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  11. T

Cant take it anymore. Thinking of selling my GTI

You must be kidding!!! i have a black GTI clubsport, it gets dusty before i leave the washing machine!!! but selling for that reason?! Why don't you wrap it? in a cool grey satin wrap? it would look very cool
  12. T

lowering the car and other stuff

GTIans, would the VW workshop agree to lower the car? i was advised by a wheels guru to do the following set up: 235 tyres on the 19" Oz wheels lower the car by 1.2 inches 10mm spacer rear and 5mm front Let me know what you think, i seem to be the most ignorant person on this freakin forum :)...
  13. T

Removing rear spoiler

Anyone has experience woth removing that spoiler / wing from GTI Clubsport 2017??? Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  14. T

How wide can I go with tyres?

How wide can I go without friction with fenders? Not lowering my car though. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  15. T

Rear Spoiler Removal PLEASE

Hello Guys, didn't realize that i totally dislike the clubsport rear spoiler except after getting the car!!! the spoiler is more of a wing than a spoiler!!!! i am desperate to know if it can at all be removed totally! i will install an R one. Appreciate any help, nothing at all on the web!!!