GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by sandrozalla

1. S

<Interested to Buy> DG Srpings 5g4071677e

Hello Hello Dear ! im waiting you , feel free to contact me any time ! Tks and I appreciate your feedback !
  2. S

Hello Torquey , do you have the WhatsApp? We can talk there to make easy conversation. And also , I have one place in us if you want . my WhatsApp is +55 11 99944-6708 could you pls call me there ? really tks and I appreciate your feedback !
  3. S

I’m in BR , are you able to send it to me ? what’s your best price you can give me? really tks I appreciate your feedback .
  4. S

Hello Dear , how are you? The drive gear springs are brand new or used ??
  5. S

Anybody selling this springs !!!!
  6. S

Hello Dears I’m interested to buy one set of Drive Gear spring for VW golf Gti mk7 , could be news or second hand . Anybody selling it , could you pls , call me or answer me about the springs conditions and price ? Really tks and I appreciate your feedback and attention!!! Have a nice day
  7. S

<Air Intake Performance Comparison> AMS Carbon Intake vs VWR600

Hello Dear. How are you? Could you pls, help me ? I'd like to know which one air intake system is better for performance (cold temps + more airflow = it means lower counter pressure inside). Have somebody compared already ? If yes or no, but only tell me what you think about acc. your...
  8. S

Wheel Fitment - OZ Alleggerita 18x8 ET35 @GOLF GTI MK7

OK my friend, really tks for your feedback ! Do you know whats the min. thickness material have to be kept as safe ? For example = 10mm it should be good and OK ?
  9. S

yes my friend i know that, but unfortunately the seller sold me the wrong one. and then, there is no possibility to send back the wheel and change to correct one. I mean : Wrong one = ET35 Correct one = ET 45 ~48 Right ? For that reason I believe if I gonna rework the hub wheels (removing -...
  10. S

Hello Sr. I Mean remove 6mm of material as shown pic attached (wheel hub -back side to meet the hub on the car).
  11. S

Why not my friend ! If I have the enough material . For example : 20mm as thickness and then, removing 6mm , I still keep 14mm , it should be safe!! Right ? do you know if there is a std ??
  12. S

Hello Friends !!! How are you guys ?? Anybody here already did the offset adjustment (removing 6mm of the wheel hub), it should be possible? Have possibility to do it ? Because my wheels has ET35 and then I'd like to make ET 40~41 at least . Really tks and I appreciate your feedback .
  13. S

Hi my friend, really tks for the pics, it help me a lot !!! This setup is for summer , right , the tires is 235/40 r18 ? Question is: the front fenders for golf gti 7.5 has the same size for golf gti mk7? or 7.5 is more wide ? Have you take out the screw mod ?
  14. S

Hello my friend, really tks for your feedback and help me!!! I agree with you regarding the VWR springs , for me they have a high quality and very good brand around the world . It shoud be no issues for dampers!!! So, regarding the white golf mk7,5 pics (18x8 et45 with a 10mm spacer which...