GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by RaySkodaTSI

1. R

How to retro-fit skid trays, aerodynamic under trays, & stone guards to a MK7 Golf

I have the GPF car, which came with the short cover. replaced it with the mk8 metal cover, but you will need longer bolts and nuts to space it out over the gpf. Works well and no touching till date.
  2. R

How to retro-fit skid trays, aerodynamic under trays, & stone guards to a MK7 Golf

I fit that mk8 aero piece on my GPF car. Took a few nuts to space the shield and it fit over the GPF like a glove. See the video below.
  3. R

Mini splash guard for rear bumper from Škoda Octavia

you can see the part on the car here... small bit above the rear mud flaps
  4. R

So 5WA501713A will need a bit of trimming if your running an aftermarket exhaust. The bigger aftermarket pipes hit the left buldge of the tray. Once Trimmed it fits like a glove.
  5. R

Anyone using the Powerflex hybrid dogbone puck?

Anyone done this on a DSG car? Reviews? NVH?
  6. R

@golfdave thank you so much for all the research that you put into these parts. Put a few on them on my car and made a video on it. Few more are in transit. Video Here.. Aero Underbody Parts Installed!
  7. R

One more for those looking for a install diagram on the rear subframe aero cover from the Mk8 GTI. Its there on the Octavia 4 RS as well. Hope this helps.
  8. R

So finally got a hold of the Octavia 4 RS underbody parts. Lots to go thru here so going to let @dave do his magic.
  9. R

Hoping the metal piece from the mk8 GTI will fit. That piece seems to be on the Euro GTI which has the GPF.
  10. R

The plastic cover does not fit the mk7.5 GPF equipped cars (Both GTI and R). For them you will have to get the metal cover, and even that may be a tight fit..
  11. R

How to retro-fit the GTE air intake to a Mk7 Golf

Dont think that the air intake can be pressurised by closing the back of the intake duct. There exists a water drain at the base of the oem air box that will let excess air out as well, so no chance that the intake gets pressurised by excess air from the left intake duct. ont
  12. R

Anyone using the Powerflex hybrid dogbone puck?

Hows the NVH on the DQ381? I've got one an the wheel hop is bugging me...