GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by petro1head

1. P

Wireloom for Audison Golf 7 upgrade

I have the components but no loom https://audison.com/spc-kit/?kit=628&model=22&brand=3&chassis=71&y=38 Long shot, I know, but was wondering if anyone has one they want to sell. Audison no longer sell them before you ask This is what I am after HERE
  2. P

Rear Suspension Noise

I have replied them with the B4 but the knock continues
  3. P

Rear Suspension Noise

Sorry to resurect I have this problem. Someone mentioned the sound was coming from the top mount. Ìs it knocking on it
  4. P

Door speakers

Thanks for the replies so far. Personally I don't think those Pioneer speakers are correct for my application. They are full range and will pull down the sound stage. Components or a mid bass speaker to replace the door speaker would ge a better solution
  5. P

Door speakers

What size is the door speakers on a std system, 2020 model. I assume the door speakers are just bass units as there is a separate tweeter in the A pillar? What have people replaced their door speakers with?
  6. P

2.0tdi 148bmp remap, Superchips

Looks interesting and as you say similar to Bluefin. Currently on offer for £399, about 100 more than Superchips but have the ability to remove if needed. I will have a look thanks
  7. P

I live in Newcastle upon Tyne and looking to get a remap. Superchips have a £100 off offer at the moment plus they will come to me to do the work. Anyone else had a Superchips remap?
  8. P

I live in Newcastle upon Tyne and looking to get a remap. Superchips have a £100 off offer at the moment plus they will come to me to do the work. Anyone else had a Superchips remap?
  9. P

Mk7.5 1.6Tdi Battery replacement needed?

further to above I am wondering if I need a replacement battery now basically what happened, a couple of time, while working on the car I left the headlights on for about 20mins and then came to start the car and it chugged over. I put a fast charge on for only 15 mins and the car started...
  10. P

Mk7.5 1.6Tdi Battery replacement needed?

I need to replace the battery but concerned that as soon as I disconnect it, things will not work when I fit the new battery Should I be concerned or should I connect a small 12v battery to the positive and negative connector so as not to loose power?
  11. P

MK7.5 2017(67) on LED Bulbs

If you have a MK7.5 2017(67) Golf you can replace the halogen bulbs for LED ones The low beam is a H7 and I used these https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07TV41S91/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 The High Bean is a H11 and I used these...
  12. P

H7 Halogen to LED

Which brand H9 did you go far and how do you find them