GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by oehawks3

1. O

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Wheels* Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  2. O

E85+91 Octane = 93 octane

For those of you that do not have access to 93 octane, have you tried doing a 30/70 mix to increase the octane to 93? Does anybody know if this is safe? A lot of BMW guys do this with their Cobb AP.
  3. O

Autobahn Leather Seat Quality

I've had my 15 GTI for about a month now, it's only got 1800 miles. I am wondering if anyone else has had issues with their leather seats doing this. I know this isn't a $100k car, but the quality of the seats is lacking. Should I take this into the dealership and have it looked at? Maybe get a...
  4. O

What is your occupation?

Service advisor at On Highway truck shop.
  5. O

Yay or nay. Cayman that will never happen...

Would rock the fuck out of that.
  6. O

POLE - Who do you want to win the World Series?

Born and raised in KC, so obviously rooting for the Royals.
  7. O

Dumptrolling Diaries: Tales of 'splosions and Dumpdowns

You can get it either way. Your body changes chemically every 7 years, and that's when it happened. I didn't have it till I was about 18. It can go away though, after another change. Lol free weight loss. I'm wayyy under weight to begin with. And yes, I can't drink beer. I usually drink cider...
  8. O

Dumptrolling Diaries: Tales of 'splosions and Dumpdowns

Diarrhea at least once a week. Just pissed out my ass. Fuck Celiac disease.
  9. O

POLE - Alcoholic beverage of choice....

Whiskey sours all day.
  10. O

Isla Vista shootings

Read my post again. Jesus christ, this world gets dumber and dumber by the minute.
  11. O

Isla Vista shootings

That wasn't my question. If you want to use Prohibition as an example, sure. Ban alcohol, people will and can still get a hold of it. Same goes for marijuana. Ban guns, it doesn't make a difference because 1/3 of the felons that have them don't have them registered, are stolen, etc.
  12. O

Isla Vista shootings

He hated women. He stated it several times. I know this. Not sure where you're going with this.