GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by miraclem

1. M

MIB 2 maps update problem

Hello, I have MIB 2 discover media with out dated maps and when i tried to download them from official vw maps, there are a lot of bundles, but the bundle, that will do my job is Europe 1- which is 32 gb, but my car came originally with 16 gb card. I want to have Bulgaria threw Germany, but...
  2. M

Light/Rain sensor retrofit

Well, all done with your settings but the problem is same … all lights on hmm......the German part of IDE06864-ENG115734-Daytime running lamps-Tagfahrlicht nur in Schalterstellung AUTO means "Daytime running lights only in switch position AUTO". So a setting of active on this channel means that...
  3. M

When i turned to not active scandinavian everything goes Off include front drls
  4. M

Hi, the file was too large to upload it here, that’s why i just copy paste the output numbers . I do this, but it’s same thing… front,rear, interior lighta still on..
  5. M

@DV52 here are they ... ;SW:5Q0-937-086-AA HW:5Q0-937-086-AA --- Cent. Elect. ;Component:BCM PQ37BOSCH 028 0106 Coding:00001A42C24102FB4BE44000000C07081000000000000000000000000000 ;EV_BodyContrModul1UDSBosc 13004 EV_BCMBOSCH_013.rod...
  6. M

@DV52 any suggestions ? Thanks.
  7. M

Hello, I do the retrofit from Humidity sensor to RLHS with Auto switch. - RLHL part # 5Q0 955 547 A, Switch was took from another car, when I took and the sensor. The problem came when i turn on the ignition during the day - all lights DRL, interior lights, cluster lights, mirror lights and...
  8. M

broken windshield and issues

I think that you miss understanding.. u know basic DRL functions during the day - only front DRL are on, nothing more, when the night come, all the lights goes on. My situation is - during the day every light is on, drl,tail lights, interior lights(dashboard,door lock lights) even mirror lights...
  9. M

broken windshield and issues

Hello guys, I just crashed my car and my windshield was broken. Now i have a brand new windshield and they installed everything on it ( sensor, rear view mirror). I have one problem with the sensor now - when the switch is on AUTO positon every light is ON, except the low beams and fog lights...
  10. M

Golf 7 2.0tdi 2015

Any suggestions how to solve my problem ?
  11. M

Golf 7 2.0tdi 2015

Hello guys, I have VW Golf 7 2.0tdi with bi-xenon headlights and auto function on my lever. I want to know, is there any option, when the car is running on sunny day and my DRL's are ON, rear lights are ON too, but i want to be only from DRL's ON ? When its sunny day DRL's front/rear and...
  12. M

MK7 GTI Retrofit ideas

Tis is RLHS right ?
  13. M

MK7 GTI Retrofit ideas

So the other one is RLHS with 547 ending right ?
  14. M

MK7 GTI Retrofit ideas

Only rain light? Not humidity right?
  15. M

MK7 GTI Retrofit ideas

I have two offers for sensors - 5Q0955547A and 5Q095559A - what's the difference between them ?