GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by GTI'D

1. GTI'D

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Removed Engine Bay Intruder
  2. GTI'D

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

FS - RaceRamps RR-XT 10" height, 68" long to accomodate low clearance. Local p/u (too big to ship) San Diego $75 -- SOLD!
  3. GTI'D

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Just saw this. If you're talking about 5G6853860B I have an unused one that you could have. I'm in SD too so if you can use it, it's yours.
  4. GTI'D

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Also worth checking if not OEM size https://tiresize.com/pressure-calculator/
  5. GTI'D

I use bicycle wrenches for these situations like: https://www.amazon.com/s?k=10+mm+bicycle+wrench&crid=1JIUXB8NN1CYX&sprefix=10mm+bicycle+wrench%2Caps%2C171&ref=nb_sb_noss_1
  6. GTI'D

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Tire air pressure check -- discovered this:
  7. GTI'D

Exactly - El_Bigote answered yesterday in the wrong thread I accidentally posted. Some research confirmed. Thanks for response though.
  8. GTI'D

MK7.5 Rear Valance Removal

I posted to wrong thread - didn't find a way to move to dumbass question thread. Thanks for the answer - I had never noticed that hole before.
  9. GTI'D

I'm pretty sure this is the right thread for this one -- what is the purpose of the open hole (uncapped/plugged) on the bottom of my MT trans case? And what am I seeing when I look into it? thx
  10. GTI'D

MK7.5 Rear Valance Removal

I'm pretty sure this is the right thread for this one -- what is the purpose of the open hole (uncapped/plugged) on the bottom of my MT trans case? And what am I seeing when I look into it? thx
  11. GTI'D

BFI engine mount problem

You read right & the helicoil route was all I could think of. Was hoping for some magic. Simple thing gone south... Thanks for reply
  12. GTI'D

BFI Engine mount prob

Installing mount and after running down engine side with perfect Twist-ish alignment I got a little over-confident & used my impact wrench to run down the body side. The last bolt bound up and although I stopped immediately it was fubar'd. I removed the mount & tried to thread it in but no...
  13. GTI'D

BFI engine mount problem

Installing mount and after running down engine side with perfect Twist-ish alignment I got a little over-confident & used my impact wrench to run down the body side. The last bolt bound up and although I stopped immediately it was fubar'd. I removed the mount & tried to thread it in but no...
  14. GTI'D

Fender subwoofer mods

On my MY'16 I found it under MULIMEDIA module (don't recall the number offhand)