GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by GTICrazy90

1. GTICrazy90

Low beam and high beam out

Thanks for the info! I didn't realize the same bulb was used because the high beams seemed more like halogen bulbs in color. Maybe the bulbs are out then, I might try swapping the right and left one to confirm before I buy new bulbs.
  2. GTICrazy90

Low beam and high beam out

My car gave me a warning to check my front right low beam. I checked and it's out. I was ready to buy bulbs, but now I noticed my high beam doesn't work either. Are there checks I can do to see if the issue is something else and figure out what is going on before ordering. I'll check the...
  3. GTICrazy90

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

How do you reset the inspection required sign? The method when you have car off and turn it on while holding the dial reset, only removes the oil service light.
  4. GTICrazy90

Civic Hatch LX vs Acura ILX vs Mazda CX-3

Gf is cross shopping the above cars and is looking for a three year lease. All of the above have specials that put it right about $200/month (although ILX is 10k miles/year vs 12k for the others). What would you go with?
  5. GTICrazy90

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Sent emails about my car to our facilities department to contact the facilities that run parking garage where I work because the dry wall was crumbling... Luckily no scratches that I saw. They need to give me a free wash/detail Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  6. GTICrazy90

Thanks guys! I thought that it had already blown out lol. That is weird they don't use that, oh well.
  7. GTICrazy90

In our headlights, you know how we have two of the U shaped LEDs. Do both ever turn on? I thought I've seen pictures around here with both of them on, but I went through all the positions and I only see one on. The one closer to the bumper is the one I don't see on.
  8. GTICrazy90

We can run 235/40R18 on our stock wheels?
  9. GTICrazy90

I turned mine on and it sprinkled for like 2 seconds and I got a wipe! Then I realized i need to turn the sensitivity where it requires more rain haha. So now I have another, which is probably a potential problem. When I click the button for the vent to go to my feet and nothing else is...
  10. GTICrazy90

thanks guys! Yea I thought the INT was intermittent and not auto, I guess it's both depending on if you have it checked in the system menu. Stupid design, why have two areas to turn on automatic wipers lol. Thanks guys!
  11. GTICrazy90

How much rain does it take to trigger the wipers? It rained for like a minute on my drive today. At first it was a drizzle and then there was a bit more, but good enough where I had to engage the wipers manually. The rain sensing wipers didn't turn on by themselves. I checked the settings and...
  12. GTICrazy90

put on the matte black vw emblems. Looks sweet on the CSG.
  13. GTICrazy90

Tinted windows with crystalline 50% Only have this crappy pic for you guys
  14. GTICrazy90

I did not know about that service position for the wipers! The first time I washed my car and even once at a gas station, I gave up trying to move the wiper around (i was too lazy to google and would forget afterwards). Now I see you ahve to use the stalk to move into service position...
  15. GTICrazy90

When you see the three gauges you can swipe up or down on them (don't use left or right arrows). Like other's mentioned it is much easier and quicker to view the oil temp through the display in the dash. If you have it set on driving data (where you can see your speed limit) just use the up or...