GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by CessnaFlyer

1. C

Why are my posts about a scammer being deleted?

I publicly owned up to a mistake -- on the internet no less -- to help other people. I knew what was coming for me, lmao
  2. C

*Gasp*! Oh no! How will I ever recover? Lol
  3. C

It's the internet -- oh no! Boo! It's gonna get you!
  4. C

I'll give you a few more chances -- weak! We can do better than this. Let's get the creative juices flowing -- like those pills!
  5. C

The one on google I tried thought the box to the clutch was a piece of paper and the clutch itself was a watch lolol
  6. C

I ran a reverse image search of the pics he sent me, it didn't pull anything up *shrugs*
  7. C

I do understand that. If you don't have time then you shouldn't be moderating. Since you moderate a foum I'd expect you to understand that. But you seem to have time to argue instead of just telling me what to provide -- like I've stated.
  8. C

It's the truth. Dramatic or not. Running a forum required some policing. Not just deleting comments and posts. I also run a forum, and personally I do not want my members getting scammed. So I do my best to take action when that happens -- I don't want other losing their hard earned money --...
  9. C

So delete my post instead of guiding it. Makes sense. And no I don't expect somebody to ask all 130,000 members -- but considering I've talked to other people who almost scammed by him and I already had replies on one of my posts about it. I wasn't being literal. And I tried giving all the...
  10. C

I figured it was a good idea to post about him in the for sale section since that's where he's spamming people and PMing them. The best chance for people to see it. But obviously people getting scammed is not high on the site owners list of things to care about
  11. C

Let me know what proof you want and I'll post it.
  12. C

Spamming the board by making sure other know? Tangable evidence? why don't you just ask a bunch of the other members who have the same interaction with him. There was another threat about him that got deleted as well -- which is sketchy. So instead of deleting all my posts why not comment...
  13. C

WTB: DKM Stage 2 single mass kit

Hello! I'm looking to upgrade to the DKM stage 2 single mass kit. I'm just seeing if anyone has one for sale that new. Thank you!