GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Why are my posts about a scammer being deleted?

CessnaFlyer

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
GTI, C30
Scammer Protip: Always reverse image search any photos sent to you if you feel like it's sketchy. They're usually stolen from another post in another forum's For Sale area or Google. I see way more of this in the R/C car community... to the point where they have to have dedicated Facebook groups with Good and Bad listed sellers and buyers.
I ran a reverse image search of the pics he sent me, it didn't pull anything up *shrugs*

cb1111

The typical scams here seem to be:

1. I have a buddy selling this. Email him at ........
2. I'm selling that item for a friend....
3. Great price only for friends and family on paypal

launchd

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2023 M3LR, 2021 A7
OP, I know a guy who sells pills that make your dick bigger... he’s located in Russia and only accepts digital currency but I swear he’s legit. I’ve personally taken so many of his pills that I have to push my dick around in a shopping cart now. Let me know if you’re interested, I’ll hook you up.

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
OP, I know a guy who sells pills that make your dick bigger... he’s located in Russia and only accepts digital currency but I swear he’s legit. I’ve personally taken so many of his pills that I have to push my dick around in a shopping cart now. Let me know if you’re interested, I’ll hook you up.
Pm sent

CessnaFlyer

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
GTI, C30
I'll give you a few more chances -- weak! We can do better than this. Let's get the creative juices flowing -- like those pills!

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI

Need to include: seeioys inquiries only. I know what I'm selling.