GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Black_Pearl_MK7

1. Black_Pearl_MK7

money shift help

Valves^^ Also please get off the COBB OTS tune, its pretty terrible! Good Luck with the car!
  2. Black_Pearl_MK7

MK7 Climatronic upgrade with instructions and pictures.

Great writeup! I have thought about this modification before but was detoured due to some users stating it would be way to extensive but from your post its looks to be quite easy in comparison to other mods I've done. Thanks
  3. Black_Pearl_MK7

FS: JB4 for MK7/7.5 Group 3 ****SOLD*****

The JB4 is nice, I had one on my BMW as well and it serves its purpose> the issue with the JB4 is the lack of linear power, JB4 does not actually do much of anything until you are past 50% throttle, when it kicks in its fun but thats all it has, adds a couple pounds of boost and some more fuel...
  4. Black_Pearl_MK7

Thank you kind sir, have a great weekend
  5. Black_Pearl_MK7

Burger Motorsports JB4 MK7/7.5. Selling a used mk7/7.5JB4 with Bluetooth. Also comes with the AFR wire adapter so you do not have to tap the wire Link to JB4 version: https://burgertuning.com/collections/volkswagen/products/group-3-jb1-jb4-vw-ea888?variant=32971655246 link to adapter...
  6. Black_Pearl_MK7

New wheels FlowOne F3

Nice i like the F5s but I had similar on my BMW so decided i wanted the F3 look, here's to hoping they survive the DMV area pot holes, although i don't go into the city much but 295 will kill a wheel fast.
  7. Black_Pearl_MK7

New wheels FlowOne F3

Absolutely and to add most of 95 is decent roads now.
  8. Black_Pearl_MK7

New wheels FlowOne F3

It was easy, I went early on a Sat, no traffic up 95. I arrived about 815am and due to Covid you simply wait in your car, call the posted number they ask if you want them to leave the items outside your car or load them for you and you go on your way. Depending on how you pay you have to give...
  9. Black_Pearl_MK7

New wheels FlowOne F3

I picked up a set of FlowOne F3 wheels from TireRack after about a month of looking for wheels and comparing all the threads on this forum. Not too many MK7s with these wheels so its nice to be a bit different. Specs are: FlowOne F3 18x8 ET45 21 Pounds roughly Flow Formed They are not the...
  10. Black_Pearl_MK7

JB4 Logging, stacking and Map 6 Discussion

Nice I’m about 5 min front them make an into post on the group and I’ll comment so we can connect. I have just gotten my JB4 for this platform last week so been testing. My GTI is brand new so not looking for Eci flash as of yet.
  11. Black_Pearl_MK7

JB4 Logging, stacking and Map 6 Discussion

What you doing in my area man? Im over in Jessup and know that shop. Hows the Uni so far? are you on Maryland MQB facebook?
  12. Black_Pearl_MK7

BMS VW GTI JB4 info thread

https://datazap.me/u/blkpearl75/map6-base-settings?log=0&data=1-4 try that please
  13. Black_Pearl_MK7

Anyone have time to check this log out. This is a 3rd gear pull 3k to redline, map 6 base Shipped jb4 values in 93 octane. https://datazap.me/u/blkpearl75/map6-base-settings?log=0&data=1-4
  14. Black_Pearl_MK7

I just upgraded to that firmware, still a couple blips at idle after cold start but otherwise it pulls nice and no other issues. I can’t tell any change from previous.