GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New wheels FlowOne F3

Black_Pearl_MK7

Car(s)
2019 GTI SE
I picked up a set of FlowOne F3 wheels from TireRack after about a month of looking for wheels and comparing all the threads on this forum. Not too many MK7s with these wheels so its nice to be a bit different.

Specs are:
FlowOne F3
18x8
ET45
21 Pounds roughly Flow Formed

They are not the lightest flow formed wheels but balanced well and did not take much weight. The finish is very nicely done and high gloss with good looking metal flake. The paint is well done and does not seem to chip easily.

The wheels did require hub rings that came preinstalled from TR, they fit snug and seem to have no issues up to Highway speeds.

Came with 20 Lug nuts and nice center caps.

Picked up at the DE Tire rack warehouse for a nice discount total OTD $888

Waiting on suspension to settle a bit more from on jack stands.

Wrapped in my 235 40 18 MP AS3+ that had been on my stock wheels.

20180EAE-866B-4D93-B3F2-4B4892591859.JPG
IMG_2666.jpg

IMG_2671.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2671.jpg
    IMG_2671.jpg
    577 KB · Views: 251
Last edited:

D.Gage

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Gti
Those look great! How was the pick up service at the Delaware location? I’ve been debating doing that myself if I end up doing a wheel and tire package.

Black_Pearl_MK7

Car(s)
2019 GTI SE
Those look great! How was the pick up service at the Delaware location? I’ve been debating doing that myself if I end up doing a wheel and tire package.

It was easy, I went early on a Sat, no traffic up 95. I arrived about 815am and due to Covid you simply wait in your car, call the posted number they ask if you want them to leave the items outside your car or load them for you and you go on your way. Depending on how you pay you have to give then your card info over the phone, no cash allowed. The whole process took about 10 min and I was on my way back. It your are within 100 miles or so ide say its worth it.

Last edited:

D.Gage

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Gti
I’m about 160 miles away, I figure it would save me like $25 an hour for the ride. Plus gives me an excuse to go for a good ride.

Desslok

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Rabbit
It was easy, I went early on a Sat, no traffic up 95. I arrived about 815am and due to Covid you simply wait in your car, call the posted number they ask if you want them to leave the items outside your car or load them for you and you go on your way. Depending on how you pay you have to give then your card info over the phone, no cash allowed. The whole process took about 10 min and I was on my way back. It your are within 100 miles or so ide say its worth it.

I picked up a set of Flow One F5s and tires there a few weeks back. Really happy with them.

Traffic is still light getting there and you save $80 plus state tax by picking up your wheel and tire package. Mounting, balancing, lugs and hub rings included. I've picked up there for years and it's totally worth it.

Black_Pearl_MK7

Car(s)
2019 GTI SE
I picked up a set of Flow One F5s and tires there a few weeks back. Really happy with them.

Traffic is still light getting there and you save $80 plus state tax by picking up your wheel and tire package. Mounting, balancing, lugs and hub rings included. I've picked up there for years and it's totally worth it.
Nice i like the F5s but I had similar on my BMW so decided i wanted the F3 look, here's to hoping they survive the DMV area pot holes, although i don't go into the city much but 295 will kill a wheel fast.