GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Arin@APR

1. Arin@APR

APR Ultralink - At Home Flash Tuning is Here!

Yes, you can use it. You just need to buy the new tune.
  2. Arin@APR

There is no fee for existing customers, and one device will do both ECU and TCU.
  3. Arin@APR

APR DTR6054 Direct Turbocharger Replacement System

I'm not working on anything at the moment.
  4. Arin@APR

Ok, let me reword that. I don't have any plans to make a larger turbo at this time.
  5. Arin@APR

Well, let's just hope no one here is Rolf.
  6. Arin@APR

Alleged video of me (Barron Von Trappe) with Maria (Flash counter), 1938, colorized.
  7. Arin@APR

We're basically at the limit of internals and fueling. I don't see us making another turbo kit just to push it further. There is a Garret drop in unit that's capable of more, but the price is quite high. Turbo alone is over $3K. Add fueling, engine internals, tuning, etc, and it's probably very...
  8. Arin@APR

At those price ranges, It's safe to say we're not talking about the bigger max, correct? (The bigger mk7 Pmax cost is higher than that, just FYI). Also, 1350-1500 is not possible. That's below their minimum advertised price from garrett for just the turbo alone.
  9. Arin@APR

Garret makes two powermac turbos for the mk7. Which one are we talking about. And what sort of price are we thinking (retail)?
  10. Arin@APR

The MK8 Turbo, or do you mean the ones Garrett offers for the MK7?
  11. Arin@APR

Garrett calls it a PowerMax turbo, so we called it a PowerMax Turbo. It's their unit. Not ours.
  12. Arin@APR

Did you get the message to connect to the "HTG Device" in the browser before getting to this step? If not, it did not connect to the ultralink, so it will fail. Make sure you are using a chrome based browser (like google chrome) and a full x86 windows based operating system. If this still...
  13. Arin@APR

We haven't made any changes lately. I've put in a request with the Ultralink team to make sure it shows your current version and new version so you know if an update is available or not.
  14. Arin@APR

We start with the OEM code. When you flash the car back to stock, it’s just the OEM file again. There’s no point in complicating it by making our own “stock” tune or something like that.