GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by ahbib

1. A

Mk7 Gti Gasoline Leak Problem

Toronto Canada I got my 2018 GTI Autobahn back today. VW is a little sly and shady. Service manager said everything is done no charge. I played dumb I said wow nice, but what exactly happened? Blah blah something something inside the fuel tank went bad, caused gas pressure to increase spill...
  2. A

Fuel leak problem - Need help and advice

Thank you sir, Appreciate the links and reading material. Lots to research before I get into it with my dealer!
  3. A

Fuel leak problem - Need help and advice

This morning I went to fill up gas on my 2018 VW Golf GTI Autobahn. The pump kept stopping like it's full not even close to being full. Tried to get just enough to drive for the day which I did. Now I park it at home at the end of the day, and I see and smell fuel leaking in a stream from the...
  4. A

Bought a TCR Muffler for my US spec Mk7.5 GTI

Prices for this muffler keep going up! Hoping prices drop later in the year.
  5. A

Austins w/ APR BBK

Are they're any bbk that do fit under stock Austin or Milton wheels? Without spacers?
  6. A

HPA BBK

Is it true that the HPA big brake kit is the only bbk that fits under stock VW Austin and Milton wheels?!?!?
  7. A

TCR front splitter install from HELL!

Could you please provide part numbers for the rotors. I would love to use TCR rotors when it comes time to replace my brakes. I hope that they are a direct fit replacement for PP brake rotors.
  8. A

Motul DCTF or Pentosin (OEM) FFL-2 for DSG Fluid?

Whew was worried you permanently damaged your DSG transmission. Heard a replacement is between $5000 and $7000.......