GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
I did, but I'm just playing the allocation game, and I'll take what I can get at this point.
Might be what I'll have to do. I've been on the lookout for an available used or new rs3 in the color I want with at least the tech pack. I'm at the point now where I'll pay a little extra markup just to get it sooner. Finding one to begin with is going to be the hard part. I spend enough time on the internet, I should be able to jump on one pretty quick if I see one. It's like getting a ps5 or xbox one all over again, except inventory gets added so much slower. I'm constantly watching inventory and waiting for something to show up.

The 2 people ahead of me both have allocations, so if my dealer ever gets a random spec car they didn't order I should be the first one they offer it to. It's unlikely to be the color I want though.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
It's going around, I was talking to my g/f about wanting an AWD car and trade my Jetta in on it, and we then happen to see an RS3 roll by. She says she likes that because it looks similar and would be an easy transition. So we spend the next 30 minutes of me talking RS3 101 about the differences from the Jetta and I think she is all for it. She said as long as it has the heated seats and steering wheel lol, and is red like my Jetta.
bruh.. if you think your GTI costs a lot to insure, I have bad news for you about the RS3

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
bruh.. if you think your GTI costs a lot to insure, I have bad news for you about the RS3
Oh I already know. And actually my Jetta is more than the GTI... go figure.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
After some idiotic newb mistakes that I knew better of and some preplanning failures……

Finally got the bbk on. Many thanks to:
@El_bigote_AJ , @manu97 , @scrllock , @Acadia18 , @MrFabulous , @jay745 and others for pointers, advice and texts…..made it go smoothly and with confidence

Out with old…..
AD982D56-6128-4406-9745-9A3F480527D1.jpeg

In with the new….
083B6D8F-AF20-4E8B-887A-0B3E92E60633.jpeg
6A68A8C6-83A0-4BB8-9FDE-868B931861DC.jpeg
967BCE1D-1A09-4703-B2B3-926761E17FF7.jpeg
4E67A3D5-69BC-47D3-A6C8-504B39D28028.jpeg

manu97

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 R

Kdubya

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI
@swcrow those wheels and brake set up are tits bruh 😎- nice work

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Happens to the best of us man

bobloblawGTI

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
19 GTI SE 6MT
Time for some real tires too.
I swapped those oem tires out almost immediately
Yeah the Potenzas are trash. They only have 17k on them so the cheap part of my brain is like welllll maybe a few more miles.. but I've had the DWS06s in a cart at tirerack for like six months now. New rims seems like a good time for new tires anyway, so maybe just bite the bullet and do them both at once. The Clubsport reps are 18x8 so good opportunity to go a little wider, too.

Gray_Panther

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
GTi
Public market run
10lb bag of cooking onions - $4
12 carrots - $5
1/2 bushel of honeycrisp apples - $20
Thing of celery - $2
Raspberries and blueberrys - $3
DA01C769-1054-48BE-83FC-9935B9BFBF2B.jpeg