GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Acadia Celebrates 1 Year With MQB #3, Wonders If It's Time To Upgrade...

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
If it's money you need to get out here I can front you that....you can even crash on my couch.

You'll pay for the trip in other ways

Mostly butt stuff

Better get that Bad Dragon print going. I think you'll change your mind about 10" being plenty...

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Maybe we're looking at it wrong. Maybe the New England CSB bros road trip out to Chicago.

How many couches/guess bedrooms at your parents house @dtfd?

🤣🤣

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
Maybe we're looking at it wrong. Maybe the New England CSB bros road trip out to Chicago.

How many couches/guess bedrooms at your parents house @dtfd?

🤣🤣
Each of us could have our own bedroom, we could do a road train down to Chicago! It's only a 16 hour drive from Boston.

The problem is I grew up in Chicago proper......idk if Rice's Audi can make it that far. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Better yet i dont make people pay with their asshole for coming over!

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Looking at my R log, I've barely spent any money on mods for my car since July when I bought my intercooler 😰😰

I got my stud conversion in August, which was $120. They the Roc-Euro arm the first week of November for $100. This must be some kind of record for me.

Thinking about getting an R400 intake (would be my first bolt on "performance mod" for the R) and a P3 Gauge for myself for Christmas 😂

Last edited:

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Thinking about getting an R400 intake (would be my first bolt on "performance mod" for the R) and a P3 Gauge for myself for Christmas 😂
I was just thinking my R is nearly paid off so I think I want to start removing my mods. Gotta be ready for when that RS3 (never) falls in my lap. Shipping might offset the used discount too much though.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Looking at my R log, I've barely spent any money on mods for my car since July when I bought my interview 😰😰

I got my stud conversion in August, which was $120. They the Roc-Euro arm the first week of November for $100. This must be some kind of record for me.

You don't have a downpipe and tune yet? Ban?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Will a catless downpipe let me hear pops and bangs? And will it pass emissions?