GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
Priority part deux

I finished priority A. Started part B hooking up a piece of used equipment to one of my machines. There are 3/4 parts on a skid which I put on a table. The company doesn't have a working web site (never a good sign) I do find a couple of manuals online and start to see what's involved and how it works. It's hot on the shop floor, is the AC working.... Nope.

70 amp 3ph 480 volt breaker is tripped. Trips immediately after reset 🙁 I spend about 40 minutes and don't see anything with my meter. I leave because I already have 55 hrs in. Monday, maybe the crankcase heaters? It trips before anything even tries to start and I believe the CCH are energized with everything off.

Also as a follow up to the generator conversation. Lost power last night while eating dinner. 2 hrs later I decide to haul out and start small one for the fridge. 10 minutes after getting it going power comes on. I am not sure If this part should be a rant or not.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Well the boston bombers used pressure cookers to make their IEDs, I feel like the mechanically inclined would know the high level setups for those things

Hmm...

@messrock both:
- from the area
- has intricate knowledge of the devices used

Could he be a shadow accomplice that got away with it?

274a2299-7129-4d41-a556-8065aaddf9b3_text.gif

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Please stop instructing zrickety on bomb building.

Status
Not open for further replies.