GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
So did you get her Taco Bell for lunch or what?

Plan was canceled due to me having to run back to the house. Hospital is like 30 min away then I had to run to store to get last minute items. Maybe for dinner cause now I’m craving a Crunchwrap supreme.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
my lunch:
white lime rice, black cuban style beans, pico de gallo, and lightly fried plantains slices in a garlic/lime seasoning.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
my lunch:
white lime rice, black cuban style beans, pico de gallo, and lightly fried plantains slices in a garlic/lime seasoning.
Rice king ate rice for lunch?

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
^fire

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
Boss comes up wanting project B. I start to protest he says "Well of course finish project A first, but project B has become a priority"

Me "You really should have thought of this earlier than 3:00 on a Friday"

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Boss comes up wanting project B. I start to protest he says "Well of course finish project A first, but project B has become a priority"

"Just so I'm clear, Project A is my priority and then Project B."

Are you salaried?

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma

Sounds like my job. My boss tells me that project a,b,c,d,e,f are all top priority....so none of them are priority and he doesn't understand that.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Sounds like my job. My boss tells me that project a,b,c,d,e,f are all top priority....so none of them are priority and he doesn't understand that.
For some reason that made me think of one of my favorite quotes from my time in power plants, from a VP of an industry group:
"Our 5 year vision is that every site in the industry become top-quartile performers in reliability and cost"

Status
Not open for further replies.