GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ukraine: WAR Huh - What Is It Good For Absorootly Nothing

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
My wit is rather magical, I know... but your admiration almost causes me to blush.

Now, back to those examples... doesn't sound like you actually have any. So, we're back to me being smarter than you, and getting banned because of it. You'll need to add intelligence limits to the new Off-Topic forum rules. Don't worry, it won't impact anyone in the Scamdemic thread... :ROFLMAO:
Uhhh there was zero admiration in what I said. You're delusional. And if you think I'm going to dig through thousands of post to find examples you're wrong, I don't care about you to put that kind of time in. You say a lot without saying anything really, big sign of someone struggling with intelligence. Why are you so obsessed with this forum that you keep coming back when every single person doesn't align with you? The normal folks here of the democratic position hate you too.

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
You're so dumb, you should have a super hero uniform with a cape... a cape with an "S" on the back. Only, in this case, the "S" actually stands for "Superdumb." Normally, you'd need a "SD," but you're so dumb you just misspelled it as one word.
LOL... Holy shit. If you can't see what's wrong with your post, then you truly are the dumbest kid in class.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate

TricycleOfDeath

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
GTI MK7
Uhhh there was zero admiration in what I said. You're delusional. And if you think I'm going to dig through thousands of post to find examples you're wrong, I don't care about you to put that kind of time in. You say a lot without saying anything really, big sign of someone struggling with intelligence. Why are you so obsessed with this forum that you keep coming back when every single person doesn't align with you? The normal folks here of the democratic position hate you too.
Again, ZERO evidence. Everything I've said has been true. What have I done that doesn't go on every day in the Scamdemic thread that would deserve a ban? I mean, there is an ignore button... just ignore me as my so-called Democrat friends have done. I must admit, though, I am a bit let down by the lack of support I'm getting from people with similar viewpoints on politics. It's like the movie Braveheart, and I'm William Wallace, obvi, but when I go to the Scottish Countryside to rally the oppressed Scotts to fight the English.... nobody shows up.

Oh well. It's no wonder Republicans dominate so much of social media.

jay745

Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Again, ZERO evidence. Everything I've said has been true. What have I done that doesn't go on every day in the Scamdemic thread that would deserve a ban? I mean, there is an ignore button... just ignore me as my so-called Democrat friends have done. I must admit, though, I am a bit let down by the lack of support I'm getting from people with similar viewpoints on politics. It's like the movie Braveheart, and I'm William Wallace, obvi, but when I go to the Scottish Countryside to rally the oppressed Scotts to fight the English.... nobody shows up.

Oh well. It's no wonder Republicans dominate so much of social media.
Being a democrat doesn't automatically make you brothers with every other Democrat. The reason nobody likes you is because you are unintelligent and combative with every person you interact with. I can't even imagine how difficult your life is. Do you have any friends in real life? Is that why you're so obsessed with coming back to a forum 3 times full of people who hate you?

MeltedSolid

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'15 Golf, e36 328i
Tricycle you're sounding more and more like a conspiracy theorist with every post. Just because I'm liberal doesn't mean I'm willing to support an attack campaign against all conservatives, or unquestionably defend even the worst of my own side. Your mentality and approach to everything is the reason why there is political divide, and your blatant denial of whats in front of you is no better than the crazyness that comes out of the scamdemic thread.

TricycleOfDeath

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
GTI MK7
Being a democrat doesn't automatically make you brothers with every other Democrat. The reason nobody likes you is because you are unintelligent and combative with every person you interact with. I can't even imagine how difficult your life is. Do you have any friends in real life? Is that why you're so obsessed with coming back to a forum 3 times full of people who hate you?
Ha, come on. You're banning me for no reason. People fight in these threads all the time. I've even seen them fight with you and attack you. It's not a fair fight, though, because you're one of the only mods I know that attacks your members and then bans them when you lose the argument. As far as nobody liking me, well, I think people are afraid to speak out, because they know they'll get attacked and then they're threatened with a ban. That's the work of insecure mods. I've done nothing deserving of a ban, but none the less, you'll still do it, because it give you power over others.

Also, I've seen how Corprin was relentlessly attacked in the Scamdemic thread. Did you ever step in? Of course not, why would you? And then you seemingly go and post some stuff that would appear to agree with Corprin's viewpoints. The same with cb1111. He left the Scamdemic thread because of constant attacks. I posted a thread on Republicans... that's all. And now I get nobody likes me because I spoke my damn mind. No threats of violence, no need for ad hominem attacks... but of course, I have to defend myself, so I'm forced to attack others that attack me. So, then you can claim "nObOdY gEtS aLoNg WiTh YoU," which is just total BS.

It's like Charlottesville and the tiki torch march... every conservative Republican in this forum to chant Dems Will Not Replace Us... and you're the white supremacist dude with the Challenger that shows up in the end and runs over Heather Heyer.

TricycleOfDeath

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
GTI MK7
Tricycle you're sounding more and more like a conspiracy theorist with every post. Just because I'm liberal doesn't mean I'm willing to support an attack campaign against all conservatives, or unquestionably defend even the worst of my own side. Your mentality and approach to everything is the reason why there is political divide, and your blatant denial of whats in front of you is no better than the crazyness that comes out of the scamdemic thread.
Okay, I'm a "crazy liberal." Yep, I believe in Obamacare and gun restrictions and COVID being real. Ooooohhhhhh! Listen MeltedSolid, I dare you to post anything in the Scamdemic thread. You know exactly what I'm talking about. You won't, because you know exactly what will happen.

Just keep attacking me, though. I'm the bad guy.

jay745

Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Ha, come on. You're banning me for no reason. People fight in these threads all the time. I've even seen them fight with you and attack you. It's not a fair fight, though, because you're one of the only mods I know that attacks your members and then bans them when you lose the argument. As far as nobody liking me, well, I think people are afraid to speak out, because they know they'll get attacked and then they're threatened with a ban. That's the work of insecure mods. I've done nothing deserving of a ban, but none the less, you'll still do it, because it give you power over others.

Also, I've seen how Corprin was relentlessly attacked in the Scamdemic thread. Did you ever step in? Of course not, why would you? And then you seemingly go and post some stuff that would appear to agree with Corprin's viewpoints. The same with cb1111. He left the Scamdemic thread because of constant attacks. I posted a thread on Republicans... that's all. And now I get nobody likes me because I spoke my damn mind. No threats of violence, no need for ad hominem attacks... but of course, I have to defend myself, so I'm forced to attack others that attack me. So, then you can claim "nObOdY gEtS aLoNg WiTh YoU," which is just total BS.

It's like Charlottesville and the tiki torch march... every conservative Republican in this forum to chant Dems Will Not Replace Us... and you're the white supremacist dude with the Challenger that shows up in the end and runs over Heather Heyer.
So if I "lost" why are so many of the members who "won" not banned? Your argument, much like everything you say doesn't add up. I don't ban people like that. I'll take out the trash when people like you don't know how to keep it contained to off topic.

sHoW YoUr eviDEnce WHeRe I bAnNed sOMeoNe FoR diSAGreEiNg wITh mE. You won't, because it doesn't exist. You lose wienerboi