GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ukraine: WAR Huh - What Is It Good For Absorootly Nothing

MeltedSolid

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'15 Golf, e36 328i
lol, Russia is already so overstretched with Ukraine alone, imagine if they also tried to invade Finland...

TricycleOfDeath

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
GTI MK7
We discuss many things in this forum...just keep the discussion relevant to that particular thread..deviate way off & get you get warned...if you want a particular discussion go create your own thread in the correct section of the forum.
Uhmmm... where have you been the past few days? I did that.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
Uhmmm... where have you been the past few days? I did that.

On the whole forum answering many different posts in various sections. Easy to check go to my profile & look at my latest activity...🤷‍♂️

A new forum member posting up the majority of all their first posts & coming in hot into the off topic section is NOT a good sign.

Anyway back on the topic of this particular thread:-

https://news.sky.com/story/ukraine-...o-putin-12541713?postid=3719399#liveblog-body

QUOTE:-
Ukraine's defence ministry has claimed the bodies of more than 1,500 Russian soldiers are lying in morgues in Dnipro.

The city's deputy mayor has said local authorities would be prepared to allow Russian mothers to access the bodies of their sons.

Russia appears to have endured heavy losses during the conflict, although conflicting figures have appeared.

Ukraine says almost 20,000 Russian soldiers have been killed.

In its latest update, Russia has said 1,351 troops had died as of 25 March.

The fact that Putin has written a much higher "spring draft" & has been asking those who were discharged from the military in the last 10yrs, to come back..proves he's lost a few more men than he's claiming, & that the "special operation" isn't as fast as he thought & is most certainly not going "to plan"...

cb1111

On the whole forum answering many different posts in various sections. Easy to check go to my profile & look at my latest activity...🤷‍♂️

A new forum member posting up the majority of all their first posts & coming in hot into the off topic section is NOT a good sign.

Anyway back on the topic of this particular thread:-

https://news.sky.com/story/ukraine-...o-putin-12541713?postid=3719399#liveblog-body

QUOTE:-
Ukraine's defence ministry has claimed the bodies of more than 1,500 Russian soldiers are lying in morgues in Dnipro.

The city's deputy mayor has said local authorities would be prepared to allow Russian mothers to access the bodies of their sons.

Russia appears to have endured heavy losses during the conflict, although conflicting figures have appeared.

Ukraine says almost 20,000 Russian soldiers have been killed.

In its latest update, Russia has said 1,351 troops had died as of 25 March.

The fact that Putin has written a much higher "spring draft" & has been asking those who were discharged from the military in the last 10yrs, to come back..proves he's lost a few more men than he's claiming, & that the "special operation" isn't as fast as he thought & is most certainly not going "to plan"...
I doubt that Dnipro has that large of a morgue., but the 20k number has been verified unofficially as being a reasonable estimate. No word on Ukranian casualties though.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
I doubt that Dnipro has that large of a morgue., but the 20k number has been verified unofficially as being a reasonable estimate. No word on Ukranian casualties though.

"morgues" was the term used in the article......& in war thats anywhere cold, dark, & away from dogs/vermin & other animals...

TricycleOfDeath

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
GTI MK7

Why, exactly???? Is there something in Off-Topic that states you have to be a member for a certain amount of time? Look at you caving to the Republicans in this Forum/Platform... you're going to blame ME for posting an off-topic thread and then getting attacked, for what??? Because I have similar views to most of the people in this thread? Lol, really nice, really nice....

In other news, the rape victim dressed provocatively. So, of course she got raped. Meanwhile, in the Scamdemic thread, they're posting lies about Ukranian children being killed, and I'm the problem, because I "came in hot."

Ooootay, then.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Just wanted to say it's been real fellows. I've done nothing wrong, but am now being threatened with a Ban because the site mod can't handle that I'm a smart Democrat with an opinion. Maybe this is why you guys will only discuss Ukraine... step out of line, and you'll all be banned as well. Amazing what snow flakes Republicans all are.
Threats imply something may happen. I flat out told you I'm going to ban you, but first letting the guys pass you around a bit because it's hilarious. You're a dumb man, I don't care if you're Republican or Democrat. Youve been banned twice on other accounts for the exact same thing. And anyone that knows me will tell you I don't ban people for disagreeing, and it's pretty damn hard to "step out of line"

Now go flap your flaccid little wiener around on Facebook. You're a disgrace to the car enthusiast world.

TricycleOfDeath

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
GTI MK7
Threats imply something may happen. I flat out told you I'm going to ban you, but first letting the guys pass you around a bit because it's hilarious. You're a dumb man, I don't care if you're Republican or Democrat. Youve been banned twice on other accounts for the exact same thing. And anyone that knows me will tell you I don't ban people for disagreeing, and it's pretty damn hard to "step out of line"

Now go flap your flaccid little wiener around on Facebook. You're a disgrace to the car enthusiast world.
You're full of it Jay - you ban people that disagree with you - period. I did nothing wrong, ever. You have people making physical violence threats, others propagating lies about dangerous viruses and the war in Ukraine, and somehow I stepped out of line.

I challenge you to provide evidence of what I've done that was SOOOOOOOO wrong, please. You can't, and you know it. You never could. You're just making ish up as you go along. You call me dumb, but know damn well I run circles around you. I'm both smarter and funnier. Although, what I can't figure out is why you switch sides all the time. I see you arguing with Anotero, BadHombre, and the others.... they insult you, yet the Scamdemic Thread full of lies with 15 Million Views is your golden goose, isn't it... so you're afraid to touch certain members. You see me as easy prey, because most of this site is filled with crazy Republicans. I've read your posts, though, and you're not a whacko Republican... yet you can't wait to jump on the bandwagon and criticize anyone that mentions Democrat ideology (unless it's you of course).

Btw, you're the only Mod I've ever seen that gets this involved in day-to-day activity, insults your own site members, and then if anyone outsmarts you and you can't compete with them... you just ban them. Wow, that's fair.

Also, everyone in this thread is clearly afraid of you.... and if they want to continue to post and not get banned like me for no reason, then I guess I understand why.

Again, I challenge you to provide good evidence of why I was ever banned. You can't and you know it, so you won't.

Oh, and PS --- Ukraine!

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
Just wanted to say it's been real fellows. I've done nothing wrong, but am now being threatened with a Ban because the site mod can't handle that I'm a smart Democrat with an opinion. Maybe this is why you guys will only discuss Ukraine... step out of line, and you'll all be banned as well. Amazing what snow flakes Republicans all are.
Did nothing wrong? You're blinded by your own stupidity and ignorance. No smart person would be a very radical left, like you are, or right and come in here spewing out their garbage like Adolf Hitler. Most of the site, from what I've seen, is filled with normal Democrats and Republicans. You come in here with so much hate and anger and will instantly discredit others people statements that don't agree with yours. You sound like one of those punk ass Antifa bitches or a large bull dyke or a fragile little boy that has been repeatedly raped by his father.

TricycleOfDeath

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
GTI MK7
Did nothing wrong? You're blinded by your own stupidity and ignorance. No smart person would be a very radical left, like you are, or right and come in here spewing out their garbage like Adolf Hitler. Most of the site, from what I've seen, is filled with normal Democrats and Republicans. You come in here with so much hate and anger and will instantly discredit others people statements that don't agree with yours. You sound like one of those punk ass Antifa bitches or a large bull dyke or a fragile little boy that has been repeatedly raped by his father.
Wow... uhmmm... your hate for different opinions sounds a bit like... idk... Nazism?

Your stupidity is actually ironic.

TricycleOfDeath

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
GTI MK7
Aw magic we missed you. We all knew you were a self proclaimed genius that's no secret. But who thinks your funny? I cHAlLenGe YoU tO nAMe OnE pERsOn
My wit is rather magical, I know... but your admiration almost causes me to blush.

Now, back to those examples... doesn't sound like you actually have any. So, we're back to me being smarter than you, and getting banned because of it. You'll need to add intelligence limits to the new Off-Topic forum rules. Don't worry, it won't impact anyone in the Scamdemic thread... :ROFLMAO:

TricycleOfDeath

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
GTI MK7
So you take what other people say about you and flip it around and say it back to them. Yeah, good one, you're so intelligent.
You're so dumb, you should have a super hero uniform with a cape... a cape with an "S" on the back. Only, in this case, the "S" actually stands for "Superdumb." Normally, you'd need a "SD," but you're so dumb you just misspelled it as one word.

cb1111

My wit is rather magical, I know... but your admiration almost causes me to blush.

Now, back to those examples... doesn't sound like you actually have any. So, we're back to me being smarter than you, and getting banned because of it. You'll need to add intelligence limits to the new Off-Topic forum rules. Don't worry, it won't impact anyone in the Scamdemic thread... :ROFLMAO:
Absolutely correct - “If you’re the smartest person in the room, you’re in the wrong room.” Never Be the Smartest Person in the Room - Executive Forum

You may be in the wrong room. Feel free to leave.

EDIT - seeing your most recent posts, it appears that you're trying to be the smartest kid in the pre-K schoolroom. Good job