GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

PerceivedShift

Autocross Champion
Finished installing my BFI stage 1s today.

In preparation for new go-fast bits....NVH on the test drive wasn't as bad as I expected, should be real nice after 1000 miles.

2022-02-06 14.54.34.jpeg

2022-02-06 14.05.20.jpeg

2022-02-06 14.53.43.jpeg

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
I don’t have a MK7 anymore but I like it here and the Touareg forums are dead as hell.

I put in a bottle of DPF deep cleaner for some preventative maintenance on my 2016 TDI with 32K miles. Also finally got around to giving it a good wash after 2 weeks of the car being encrusted in salt and grime from my 13.5 hour road trip home from Chicago through 3 snow storms.

lovin the Touareg so far. I do not regret my decision at all, after only driving Jetta’s/GTIs/an Alltrack previously.

nok513

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2020 VW GTI S
Finished installing my BFI stage 1s today.

In preparation for new go-fast bits....NVH on the test drive wasn't as bad as I expected, should be real nice after 1000 miles.

View attachment 238223

View attachment 238224

View attachment 238225
I've had my mounts in for a few days. I don't think NVH is that bad either. I think the car vibrated more with the stage 1 insert. The car feels and sounds more gritty. I can hear more of the engine and transmission but almost seems to have put my dp in check. Not sure how to explain it. I can't step on it too hard as the weather sucks, but everything feels so solid. I should have done this a long time ago.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Didn't do it to the GTI but I ordered a loaded 22 F-150 Tremor. Will likely be selling the GTI as is once the truck is built.

5th Vortex for sale...

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Daaaaang

what a season….

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI

Acadia18