GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SneekyTuned waiting period?

BrianB1993

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2018 GTI S 6MT
nice! i just worked couple days straight plowing this blizzard out.. was hoping to see somthing in my email today still nothing.. I did flash the EQT tune onto my car and i love it!! Cant wait to finally get Sneekys and try it out. Im at 9 days 6 buisness days so barley over the avg time not a big deal

BrianB1993

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2018 GTI S 6MT
He got back to me tonight. He’s very backed up. He definitely isn’t a chatty emailer LOL whoever said that is correct short and to the point lmaooo

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
He got back to me tonight. He’s very backed up. He definitely isn’t a chatty emailer LOL whoever said that is correct short and to the point lmaooo

Here was my last email from

1643684523781.png

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Wastegate13

Autocross Champion
Finally received my e85 base file. I don't know if I'm jaded or what but I'm hoping this makes a significant difference because I'm not overly impressed with my performance on 93.

CoryJo

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
mk7 gti autobahn pp
Finally received my e85 base file. I don't know if I'm jaded or what but I'm hoping this makes a significant difference because I'm not overly impressed with my performance on 93.
post a log of your 93 map.

RisingFallens

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI!
If it’s just your stage 2 93 map with the HPFP added, there really isn’t a difference. I ran it for a few days and it just felt like my normal stage 2 map

Wastegate13

Autocross Champion
If it’s just your stage 2 93 map with the HPFP added, there really isn’t a difference. I ran it for a few days and it just felt like my normal stage 2 map
I’m standard vortex with mpi, fbo.

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
Of course, why would there be a difference. You don't need a HPFP for a stage 2 tune on pump.

BrianB1993

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2018 GTI S 6MT
All this talk about ethanol builds makes me super jealous.. here in MA we have like 3 or 4 Ethanol stations… and I heard they are not the best quality Lolol

Last edited:

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
All this talk about ethanol builds makes me super jealous.. here in MA we have like 3 or 4 Ethanol stations… and I heard they are not the best quality Lolol so either meth like I did my evo (pain in the ass having that worry in back of my head if on long trips) or big turbo I guess are my only
Options lol damn youuuu

Meanwhile, I had to drive to one of those stations in MA when I wanted to run a gallon or so of E85 in each fill up...

An hour each way...

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
On that note, anyone local to RI want about six or seven gallons of E85 ,🤣🤣