GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Acadia Celebrates 1 Year With MQB #3, Wonders If It's Time To Upgrade...

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
It exists, I've driven one. My buddy bought the only one in a 300 mile radius.... At $7k above MSRP 🤮

I was super impressed with it.
i just googled it. I learned something new today.

Also, I'm now blind since I had to wash my eyes with bleach after seeing that front end. What I didn't consider was that the elantra N was the last thing I ever saw before blinding myself. Now that's stuck in my head forever.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
i just googled it. I learned something new today.

Also, I'm now blind since I had to wash my eyes with bleach after seeing that front end. What I didn't consider was that the elantra N was the last thing I ever saw before blinding myself. Now that's stuck in my head forever.

While I don't mind it, it does have a bit of over-agressiveness, kind of like the CTR. But not as bad obviously. I think the front end looks better than the MK8, that's for sure 🤣

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Real talk. Who cares about the car itself... I'm about to abandon this build thread while on the threshold of greatness...

1642183516645.png

1642183528487.png

About 130 posts away from having the longest build thread on the MK7 forums!!!

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Real talk. Who cares about the car itself... I'm about to abandon this build thread while on the threshold of greatness...

View attachment 235599

View attachment 235600

About 130 posts away from having the longest build thread on the MK7 forums!!!
I think you’re just bumping up your thread numbers with all of this part out nonsense…. You’ll be back to logging EQT and Sneaky runs by Monday!

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I think you’re just bumping up your thread numbers with all of this part out nonsense…. You’ll be back to logging EQT and Sneaky runs by Monday!

giphy (5).gif

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Screenshot_20220114-131222_Messages.jpg

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
If we're talking Korean cars you would be better off looking toward the Stinger. It's a bit more pricey then the Elantra N, but we're talking 5K.

I like the Veloster N and the Kona's not a bad looking SUV. That's about it for Hyundai.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
If we're talking Korean cars you would be better off looking toward the Stinger. It's a bit more pricey then the Elantra N, but we're talking 5K.

I like the Veloster N and the Kona's not a bad looking SUV. That's about it for Hyundai.

This is actually for sale a quarter mile away from my house now. Would this be an acceptable replacement for the GTI?

1642184898421.png

manu97

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 R

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
The new motor already outlasted the original motor by 6k miles. It's doomed to blow any second.

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
This is actually for sale a quarter mile away from my house now. Would this be an acceptable replacement for the GTI?

View attachment 235605
only if you want to be the coolest guy on the planet. I can't believe what these are going for now. Wasn't that long ago this would have been a 15-20k car at best.

Did I go through two engines with mine? of course i did.
Do i regret anything? Only thing I regret is not holding onto it and selling the shell for 20k now.

Am i still waiting for the RX-9? Yes i am if Mazda is listening.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
only if you want to be the coolest guy on the planet. I can't believe what these are going for now. Wasn't that long ago this would have been a 15-20k car at best.

Did I go through two engines with mine? of course i did.
Do i regret anything? Only thing I regret is not holding onto it and selling the shell for 20k now.

Am i still waiting for the RX-9? Yes i am if Mazda is listening.

man-can-dream.gif