Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
do-it.gif

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
unknown-5.png

There's the road crater that destroyed my tire. FML...

TheMechanicDude

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
17 GTI Sport
Pablo honey. Come to Florida.

*we have no frost heaves. Or black ice. Or Massholes….well sometimes we get them.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Does the date and time matter if you ever had to use it for insurance or anything like that?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Does the date and time matter if you ever had to use it for insurance or anything like that?

Certainly hope not lol. I should probably fix that though.

Mreed055

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
If you know of a file for it, I can print it 🙂
I think there’s a file for it in the how to video I watched, I’ll find it and send it to you. That linked pod is nice, but don’t really feel like spending 45$+ tax and shipping for just a gauge holder.

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
View attachment 235038

GODDAMN CAR, YOU'RE NOT MAKING IT EASY WHEN I'M ALREADY HAVING SECOND THOUGHTS!!!

Technically not the car's fault though. Absolutely smashed a pothole going down the Mass Pike. Good news is, I was just on my way back from buying a set of Austin's for a friend. Can peep that on the rear. Had to move the rear one up front, since the Austin's won't clear my brakes. All in the freezing cold, on the side of the highway with a service jack
Good to hear you made it back. At least the premonition didn't come true lol

Mreed055

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
It finally stopped raining so washed it for the first time in awhile.
Looks amazing, sometimes I wish I didn’t get white, but the market was so tight when I got mine kinda just took what I could get, lol.
mine is so dirty in the garage right now. Every day off it seems to rain for me, hopefully this weekend I can bust it out, if I’m not too lazy, which is about 75% chance.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Good to hear you made it back. At least the premonition didn't come true lol

Ha.

The tow truck for his car finally showed up at 7:30...

About 8 hours after it was requested. Good thing he wasn't sitting on the side the highway...

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
View attachment 235038

GODDAMN CAR, YOU'RE NOT MAKING IT EASY WHEN I'M ALREADY HAVING SECOND THOUGHTS!!!

Technically not the car's fault though. Absolutely smashed a pothole going down the Mass Pike. Good news is, I was just on my way back from buying a set of Austin's for a friend. Can peep that on the rear. Had to move the rear one up front, since the Austin's won't clear my brakes. All in the freezing cold, on the side of the highway with a service jack

View attachment 235073

There's the road crater that destroyed my tire. FML...